Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hatfield Town

it is a struggle taking corners at gosling to be fair but they cant be questioning the ground at this stage of the season might have to be sorted for next season tho thats if hatfield r still going

sam lacey has signed for AFC Hatfield in the herts county league as a central midfielder

Lacey at AFC thats about right, Man of his word then

Haha no wonder why you said he played well! To be fair the early strike was an amazing hit! I was only a spectator who didn't think a player played well that's all, and to lose heavily at weekend suggests he isnt a better keeper than Sam lacey

i suppose the fergal in the other goal had a really good game that night aswell didnt he. Done really well with the goals......

it is a struggle taking corners at gosling to be fair but they cant be questioning the ground at this stage of the season might have to be sorted for next season tho thats if hatfield r still going

sam lacey has signed for AFC Hatfield in the herts county league as a central midfielder

Lacey at AFC thats about right, Man of his word then

meaning!!!!!!!!!!1

meaning u r a hand pump

Haha no wonder why you said he played well! To be fair the early strike was an amazing hit! I was only a spectator who didn't think a player played well that's all, and to lose heavily at weekend suggests he isnt a better keeper than Sam lacey

i suppose the fergal in the other goal had a really good game that night aswell didnt he. Done really well with the goals......

he had no chance with the first strike great strike on the half volley

Was also our number 5 gk as first team had 2 gks and our others were away! Ahh well enjoy afc

oh yeah they must have all been away, yeah funny all that........... Well if we are gonna go down that road then my excuse for my sub standard display is that im the number 6 gk, all the other 5 didnt

fancy playing in the rain!!!!!!!

meaning u r a hand pump

beacauseican....... why were you in attendance u tossser at a hatfield town v bedford town reserves game at bedford town, if you follow london colney..

Stick to your own side for once u sap!

Lol being serious we had 5 gk at the club 2 were at first team, 2 were unavailable due to one injury and another at work, and we all know it was hatfields number 1 gk who is now a midfielder haha says he must be good gk If he playing cm now!

a reserve side to have 3 goalkeepers at their disposal is unheard of, but not a bedford town.

I wish your reserves didnt have such a [****!!****] website so you could see a match report on the game! oh well will just have to take your word on it!!!??

meaning u r a hand pump

beacauseican....... why were you in attendance u tossser at a hatfield town v bedford town reserves game at bedford town, if you follow london colney..

i am good friends with the chairmans son (we go to partys together) sorry ex chairman now................................

so there fore if i get ivited to watch a game and have nothing else on i will go

meaning u r a hand pump

i am good friends with the chairmans son (we go to partys together) sorry ex chairman now................................

so there fore if i get ivited to watch a game and have nothing else on i will go

when was the last time you went to watch ur own team then.

over achieving, that sounds like a player that used to play for hatfield town, trevor golder, dunno if you heard of him, used to carry alot of excess timber. Was a decent player but was just getting worse

and worse with every season that came. I think he is playing his trade with afc aswell now and i hear he looks just right there!!!!!!

meaning u r a hand pump

when was the last time you went to watch ur own team then.

over achieving, that sounds like a player that used to play for hatfield town, trevor golder, dunno if you heard of him, used to carry alot of excess timber. Was a decent player but was just getting worse

and worse with every season that came. I think he is playing his trade with afc aswell now and i hear he looks just right there!!!!!!

your as bad as rhodes plucking names out of the air and come up with things, you should worry little bit more about your own game and not other peoples that may be why you can get a club at the moment my friend

apply your trade at another sport mate heard they run a basket ball club down the university joining could be an option for you 5 pound a week you can sub it off someone if need be