Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hatfield Town

picking up 60 pound a week at knebworth fc

sam lacey next to sign for 40 pound a week

money to burn

All that money and they may not get out of Herts Division 1 :97:

crazy to be throwing money around like that! :492:

Probably because they aren't throwing that sort of money about !

Haha ! Laughable comments - with the exception of Syd who is quite right.

There is no money at Knebworth. Goffs Oak had a weekly wage bill of more than £250 (striker on £130, winger on £70, midfielder on £50) before Christmas but their stars seemed to have disappeared so I'm guessing the money has too ? Bit being thrown around at Mill End if anyone's looking...

Hatfield Town had an excellent win last night at Pancake Lane, I wonder whether Leverstock Green had one eye on their FA Vase tie on Saturday against Rye United

Hatfield Town had an excellent win last night at Pancake Lane, I wonder whether Leverstock Green had one eye on their FA Vase tie on Saturday against Rye United

The report on their website more than suggests they did, can't blame them, and given Hatfield's misfortunes of late definately a good time to have played them

Just looked on thread for midweek fixtures 7 February, you f**king c0ck Rhodes, the above thread was in a hope to take away a good win for Hatfield, why? because on the midweek thread you posted the report from the game so know full well the side Leverstock Green put out.

Stop sniffing them toilet seats....it's not doing you any good.

Ref Off Ref - I didn't even read the report on Leverstock Green's Website so how would I know that they put a weak team out last night.

Ref Off Ref - I didn't even read the report on Leverstock Green's Website so how would I know that they put a weak team out last night.

So you post an article on here without first reading it.....says it all.

Ref Off Ref - Couldn't you sleep last night as I see you posted that at 04.09am. Why would I necessarily read it first, it's hardly likely to be unsuitable reading if it's a match report from Leverstock Green's Website

Just looked on thread for midweek fixtures 7 February, you f**king c0ck Rhodes, the above thread was in a hope to take away a good win for Hatfield, why? because on the midweek thread you posted the report from the game so know full well the side Leverstock Green put out.

Stop sniffing them toilet seats....it's not doing you any good.

yeah from what i hear levy green rested most of their squad for the match against hatfield, which by the way is a fine isnt it, not fielding your strongest possible side but thats neither here nor there.

Levy green rested most of their players and hatfield losing 15 of their players i would say that was a fair match!!!!!!!! no doubt rhodes the prik will disagree! nobbbbbb

No more football at Gosling. Ref postponed youth fixture because players falling into a sand pit by the corner flag could hurt thermselves. His never tried running on the pitch at WGC or Hertford then. SSML League thretening to cancel all SSML games at Gosling.....

Sandpit... dangerous things those, must really hurt falling over into a sandpit. I'd say those bloody steps to and from the pitch are more dangerous.

it is a struggle taking corners at gosling to be fair but they cant be questioning the ground at this stage of the season might have to be sorted for next season tho thats if hatfield r still going

sam lacey has signed for AFC Hatfield in the herts county league as a central midfielder

A Question ? Would Hatfield Town have had all these problems if Trevor Lloyd was still at the helm ??

well this is the burning question isnt it!!!

well dick what do u think?????

and as for a worldy at bedford town reserves i wouldnt big yourslef up that much.... u played well for once that was all only thing of any brilliance that day was the early stike from golder

Not really much help to the question asked ! My feeling is that the off pitch people at Hatfield Town have only got themselves for this or why would so many players want to leave a club in a matter of 3 months. Everything looked in good shape, or seemed so in my opinion, when Trevor Lloyd was in charge