Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

biggest scrore line in ssm prem game?

Loosely - I will be at Cockfosters v Buckingham Athletic tomorrow

Ref Off Ref - Are you on your starting blocks for the visit to Brache Sparta Community tomorrow afternoon, I assume you were last there when New Bradwell St Peter won comfortably there in 2007/2008

Loosely - I will be at Cockfosters v Buckingham Athletic tomorrow

First game this year Rhodes? And it's.... on your doorstep!! Weather forecast must be good.

Loosely - I don't believe in attending games for the sake of it, and just to be seen, like Football Man and Sjj2112 do for example

Well Rhodesley, Football Man and sjj2112 are football fans where as we all know that you are just a fairweather fan. Enjoy your beano on Saturday.

Loosely - I don't believe in attending games for the sake of it, and just to be seen, like Football Man and Sjj2112 do for example

people like to see Football Man and SJJ..............every fecker avoids you like the plague (at the grounds you are allowed in, that is) coffee%20(2).gif

people like to see Football Man coffee%20(2).gif

Is that so, it's not what I have heard on the grapevine