Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

biggest scrore line in ssm prem game?

Wodson Park 18 -1 Sport London Benfica this season....that is before Benfica folded and the result became null and void.

Or The 61 FC Luton 15-0 MK Wanderers, not going to do a Rhodes and check every result from every season.....which you know the saddo will do, hurry up Rhodes, put us all out of our misery.

And yes Rhodes before you get your politically correct book of b*****k s out, did notice the thread said biggest PREM result, I just opened the debate up a bit.

Not a definitive answer, but how about :

Aylesbury 10 Biggleswade United 0, last season

Kentish Town 1 Chalfont St Peter 10, 2008/9

Horace - Yes, this was a real shocker when Kentish Town were at absolute rock bottom

gotta fancy chalfont hitting double figures this week thats if hatfield get a side out

from what i can gather since lloyd left

defenders that have left cooke magrandles coley staples gilbert

midfield webb golder standen field evans

forwards beck standen

dick i couldnt think of the other 2 if u can help me out.....

And yes Rhodes before you get your politically correct book of b*****k s out, did notice the thread said biggest PREM result, I just opened the debate up a bit.

Not a definitive answer, but how about :

Aylesbury 10 Biggleswade United 0, last season

well ithink we could be looking around that sort of scoreline this saturday. No players left so look out for the scoreline come half past 5 on saturday afternoon!!!

gotta fancy chalfont hitting double figures this week thats if hatfield get a side out

forwards beck standen

beacauseican........for someone who supports london colney u seem to know an awful lot about hatfield towns affairs!!!

and what does someone look like that supports london colney??????????? you plum.... i can watch whatever game i want to watch as long as i pay my money i will hopefully be making my way to chalfont saturday, ill wear a cap if u wanna turf me out... lets hope there is goals like u say

Why are all the players leaving Hatfield then? And why is the manager there not bringing new players to cover the ones leaving?

forwards beck standen

sorry just been informed on a few other players that have left hatfield since lloyd got pushed out the club

lewis owen, stuart mcdermot, rhys lawrence

not forgetting omer riza

and what does someone look like that supports london colney??????????? you plum.... i can watch whatever game i want to watch as long as i pay my money i will hopefully be making my way to chalfont saturday, ill wear a cap if u wanna turf me out... lets hope there is goals like u say

With this weather think everyone will be wearing a cap haha

With this weather think everyone will be wearing a cap haha

What weather are you talking about, it's like spring at the moment, you really do come out with some rubbish

Says the bloke who doesn't even venture out until April and then only if it's on his doorstep.