Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures & Results - 15/16/17 March

Okay, thanks for that straight answer, see, you can do it, I just thought he might have preferred to stay home and play computer games like kids of his age sadly do these days

Okay, thanks for that straight answer, see, you can do it, I just thought he might have preferred to stay home and play computer games like kids of his age sadly do these days

What a shame that you can't!

No rhodes im not connected with mursely and dont know alot about them im just bored of you and your silly comments!

I know im not conneceted with any club so i will only comment on either clubs/players i know or have recently watched play yet you seem to have an answer for every post when the reality is your an idiot with no knowledge of the game, most of your 'stats' and comments on previous results jus come from looking up previous games on mitoo, and the fact you comment on games you were never at (most likely because your ban from most grounds) are stupid, like your constant comments on padbury (which untill someone recently stated on a previous post you've never even seen them play) i thought you have been at plenty of there games so it just makes me think why are you even on this forum?

and before you hear it from one of your 'reliable sources' im not connected with padbury either just because i used them in an example im mearly just stating facts

And VCB how can you complain Rhodes posts when not connected to a club when you're not!

And I've looked back on your previous comments to see it's obvious you're from the Milton Keynes area so no doubt an ex player or manager who only wants to criticise or be derogatory about teams/players in the vicinity.

And are you a veteran centre back ? What team did you play for. Bet you don't tell us

Rhodes don't patronise people you lowlife scumbag. Stay at home and play computer games...I bet refs son is in his mid twenties you condescending arrogant twat.

Spartacus7868 - You don't seem to think a lot of me

I bet refs son is in his mid twenties you condescending arrogant twat.

Spartacus7868 - I believe Ref Off Ref's son is only 20

And VCB how can you complain Rhodes posts when not connected to a club when you're not!

And I've looked back on your previous comments to see it's obvious you're from the Milton Keynes area so no doubt an ex player or manager who only wants to criticise or be derogatory about teams/players in the vicinity.

And are you a veteran centre back ? What team did you play for. Bet you don't tell us

Yes i have stated before that im from the mk area!

the main reason i'm only really on here is that i like to know what my previous clubs are doing and how they are progressing etc...my previous clubs being milton keynes city back in the day also had some stints at new bradwell, ampthill, newport, stony! and i also come on here as my boy will be looking into adult football within the next couple of years and i find this is the best way to see whats going on and where to see what the best club for him to go to is! And i was a centre back in the later years as the legs couldnt do as mch as i liked but did use to fancy myself as a centre midfielder aswell

The reason i complain about rhodes is i feel thats a fairly valid reason to come on here but rhodes has zero reason to be on this forum! Out of intrest who are you connected with Spartacus?

Ref Off Ref - So how old is you boy, if he was only 17 in 2007/2008 when Kentish Town won 6-0 at New Bradwell then that makes him 20 now doesn't it, possibly just 21

Ref Off Ref - So how old is you boy, if he was only 17 in 2007/2008 when Kentish Town won 6-0 at New Bradwell then that makes him 20 now doesn't it, possibly just 21

Wrong again Rhodes.....so wrong cheesy%20(2).gif .

His younger brother's that age, his older brother is much older.....but Tom is??? haha, inbetween somewhere.