Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures & Results - 15/16/17 March

I heard Risborough fielded a weakened team to concentrate on the league....

NeutralFan - Can Risborough Rangers get promotion then, I didn't think Horsendon Lane had planning permission for floodlights

doh.gif

Rhodes, Rhodes, Rhodes. Not only did you not get the point of neutralfans message you also got the name of the road wrong, the name of the ground wrong and the info on floodlights planning permission there wrong. I'm in shock that you didn't get a thing right in your post!

:cheesy (2):

No rhodes im not connected with mursely and dont know alot about them im just bored of you and your silly comments!

I know im not conneceted with any club so i will only comment on either clubs/players i know or have recently watched play yet you seem to have an answer for every post when the reality is your an idiot with no knowledge of the game, most of your 'stats' and comments on previous results jus come from looking up previous games on mitoo, and the fact you comment on games you were never at (most likely because your ban from most grounds) are stupid, like your constant comments on padbury (which untill someone recently stated on a previous post you've never even seen them play) i thought you have been at plenty of there games so it just makes me think why are you even on this forum?

and before you hear it from one of your 'reliable sources' im not connected with padbury either just because i used them in an example im mearly just stating facts

yet you seem to have an answer for every post when the reality is your an idiot with no knowledge of the game

Veteran Centre Back - Aren't you getting me mixed up with Ref Off Ref

yet you seem to have an answer for every post when the reality is your an idiot with no knowledge of the game

Veteran Centre Back - Aren't you getting me mixed up with Ref Off Ref

Rhodes answer me this one question, and try not to do your usual rubbish of answering my question with a question or just plain ignoring me!

Why are you on this forum? your not connected with any club! you have no family at any club! you have no friends at any club! or any friends at all anyway so why bother coming on here?

Veteran Centre Back - You seem to know an awful lot about me, how would you know that I'm not connected with any Club and I certainly still have plenty of friends involved around the SSML bazaars

Mursley not fielding a side last night is a disgrace. That's Sunday morning football organisation

Ref Off Ref - Did you happen to find out today why Mursley United couldn't raise a team last Wednesday and then didn't let Daventry know they weren't turning up until shortly before kick off

Veteran Centre Back - You seem to know an awful lot about me, how would you know that I'm not connected with any Club and I certainly still have plenty of friends involved around the SSML bazaars

This would appear to be true.

If not, you could always tell us who you are connected to.

Typical rhodes avoiding a question just like i said you would! Its a simple question why are you on this forum you low life tit?

Veteran Centre Back - I didn't avoid the question though, you asked whether I was connected with a Club and I indicated that I was as well as still having numerous friends around the SSML bazaars. You say you are not involved with any Club so I could ask you the same question as to why you bother to post on here, also I don't just post stats from looking up previous games on Football Mitoo, I don't see anybody else going that extra mile to find match reports and other information that might be of interest to members.

Veteran Centre Back - I didn't avoid the question though, you asked whether I was connected with a Club and I indicated that I was as well as still having numerous friends around the SSML bazaars. You say you are not involved with any Club so I could ask you the same question as to why you bother to post on here, also I don't just post stats from looking up previous games on Football Mitoo, I don't see anybody else going that extra mile to find match reports and other information that might be of interest to members.

No, there's definitely no "indication" that you are connected with a club.

Why don't you just name it then?

Also most of us already read these match reports which you never credit or bother to thank the authors so it's pretty much shameful the way you plagerise information you merely glean from the web and pronounce as "on good authority".

I can confirm that VCB is correct, you are a TlT.

Rhodes...name the club you are involved with then and to what capacity you hold...not which club's results you follow on mitoo, the club name and your involvement....should be interesting to see your answer.

Ref Off Ref - So how do Padbury United pay Buckingham Town their rent then out of interest, is that up front

Ref Off Ref - I'll answer your questions if you answer mine, such as the above, and were you and your boy both at Mursley United on Saturday

Ref Off Ref - So how do Padbury United pay Buckingham Town their rent then out of interest, is that up front

Ref Off Ref - I'll answer your questions if you answer mine, such as the above, and were you and your boy both at Mursley United on Saturday

And that post Rhodesly says it all about you doesn't it.

Clubless, clueless, hopeless.

Ref Off Ref - Has your lad been at every game since he got injured