Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

DISASTER AT HAREFIELD!!

Shame as I reckon you and the Padbury mob would really hit it off

would have matching hairstyles!

And losing 4-1 to Langford!!!......Embarrassing??....and as for Hatfield they beat them 3-1 away a few weeks earlier!!!! DOH!!

THE APPOINTMENT OF DAZZA AT HAREFIELD IS A DISASTER!! .....LOSING TO HATFIELD, STOTFOLD AND LANGFORD IS EMBARRASSING.... BUT THAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN YOU CHANGE MANAGER AT THIS STAGE OF THE SEASON.....BAD MISTAKE BY THE BOARD METHINKS!!....I ALSO HEAR THAT AS WELL AS LOSING THE MANAGER THEY HAVE LOST THEIR 3 BEST PLAYERS AND 1 WAS A NZ INTERNATIONAL I HEAR?? ...OMG IF ITS THE 1 I THINK WHEN I WATCHED THE HAREFIELD V HILLINGDON GAME HE WAS AWESOME!!....REGRETS?? I THINK YOU`LL HAVE A FEW LOL ......IT LOOKS AS IF ONLY CLUBS GOING UNDER WILL KEEP YOU UP..... I WILL BE AT THE TRING GAME ON SAT TO SEE HOW DAZZA SETS UP (WHICH FROM PAST EXPERIENCE IS JUST LONG BALL DROSS SO GOOD LUCK BRINGING THOSE UNDER 18S THROUGH!!) OH DEAR OH DEAR!!

losing to hatfield and stotfold, them teams that are about 10 places above harefield, yeah real embarrassing!!

Well that was a good day at the office.

Harefield rode their luck at times but after a rearly good performance against Chalfont in the week they were due a bit of luck.

Dunstable were guilty of misssing some great chances and Hagger in the Harefield goal pulled off some great saves.

But it was Harefields day and DARREN was pleased to say the least dance%20(2).gif :bounce: :waytogo:

On tuesday 29TH MARCH QPR Send a young side to Harefield to play the up and coming young starlets of HAREFIELD UTD

Edited by the hare

And losing 4-1 to Langford!!!......Embarrassing??....and as for Hatfield they beat them 3-1 away a few weeks earlier!!!! DOH!!

THE APPOINTMENT OF DAZZA AT HAREFIELD IS A DISASTER!! .....LOSING TO HATFIELD, STOTFOLD AND LANGFORD IS EMBARRASSING.... BUT THAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN YOU CHANGE MANAGER AT THIS STAGE OF THE SEASON.....BAD MISTAKE BY THE BOARD METHINKS!!....I ALSO HEAR THAT AS WELL AS LOSING THE MANAGER THEY HAVE LOST THEIR 3 BEST PLAYERS AND 1 WAS A NZ INTERNATIONAL I HEAR?? ...OMG IF ITS THE 1 I THINK WHEN I WATCHED THE HAREFIELD V HILLINGDON GAME HE WAS AWESOME!!....REGRETS?? I THINK YOU`LL HAVE A FEW LOL ......IT LOOKS AS IF ONLY CLUBS GOING UNDER WILL KEEP YOU UP..... I WILL BE AT THE TRING GAME ON SAT TO SEE HOW DAZZA SETS UP (WHICH FROM PAST EXPERIENCE IS JUST LONG BALL DROSS SO GOOD LUCK BRINGING THOSE UNDER 18S THROUGH!!) OH DEAR OH DEAR!!

losing to hatfield and stotfold, them teams that are about 10 places above harefield, yeah real embarrassing!!

Well that was a good day at the office.

Harefield rode their luck at times but after a rearly good performance against Chalfont in the week they were due a bit of luck.

Dunstable were guilty of misssing some great chances and Hagger in the Harefield goal pulled off some great saves.

But it was Harefields day and DARREN was pleased to say the least dance%20(2).gif :bounce: :waytogo:

On tuesday 29TH MARCH QPR Send a young side to Harefield to play the up and coming young starlets of HAREFIELD UTD

last nights result :

HAREFIELD UNITED U18S 3 - 0 QPR U18S

• 1 month later...

Not such a disaster now is it Pete?

When Darren was appointed Harefield were five points away from safety and had played two games more than anyone else, they finished NINE points clear of the relegation positions and only lost one of the last seven games.

Perhaps now you can understand why you were sacked, there was only one disaster at Harefield this season and happened in August when you were appointed Pete.

That's top draw, future looks very promising for The Hares if you can keep the bigger fish away from a spot of poaching eh

THE FUTURES BRIGHT AT PRESTON PARK !!

HAREFIELD U18S RACK UP A VERY IMPRESSIVE TREBLE..

SENIOR COUNTY CUP WINNERS

ALLIED COUNTIES LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

ALLIED COUNTIES LEAGUE CUP WINNERS

:waytogo: :waytogo: :waytogo: