Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

DISASTER AT HAREFIELD!!

Imagine how frustrating it was being an unused sub watching that game! Actually not that concerned about being on bench tomorrow... I hear Chalfonts left winger is a bit of a flyer? bolt.gif

The one on thursday night was, but the on chalfont fan I could find said he was mainly a reserve player

Edited by Squeak

So what makes you think that you have a god given right to beat anyone.

Stotfold might have under performed than we would have liked but on our day we can beat anyone. Beat Colney Heath twice and Leverstock away.

Drew with Tring (sould have lost) but we lost away and should have won.

All teams go through periods of change. Support your team or shut the **** up

And losing 4-1 to Langford!!!......Embarrassing??....and as for Hatfield they beat them 3-1 away a few weeks earlier!!!! DOH!!

THE APPOINTMENT OF DAZZA AT HAREFIELD IS A DISASTER!! .....LOSING TO HATFIELD, STOTFOLD AND LANGFORD IS EMBARRASSING.... BUT THAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN YOU CHANGE MANAGER AT THIS STAGE OF THE SEASON.....BAD MISTAKE BY THE BOARD METHINKS!!....I ALSO HEAR THAT AS WELL AS LOSING THE MANAGER THEY HAVE LOST THEIR 3 BEST PLAYERS AND 1 WAS A NZ INTERNATIONAL I HEAR?? ...OMG IF ITS THE 1 I THINK WHEN I WATCHED THE HAREFIELD V HILLINGDON GAME HE WAS AWESOME!!....REGRETS?? I THINK YOU`LL HAVE A FEW LOL ......IT LOOKS AS IF ONLY CLUBS GOING UNDER WILL KEEP YOU UP..... I WILL BE AT THE TRING GAME ON SAT TO SEE HOW DAZZA SETS UP (WHICH FROM PAST EXPERIENCE IS JUST LONG BALL DROSS SO GOOD LUCK BRINGING THOSE UNDER 18S THROUGH!!) OH DEAR OH DEAR!!

losing to hatfield and stotfold, them teams that are about 10 places above harefield, yeah real embarrassing!!

Harefield lost 4-1 to Tring!!!.......earlier in the season they lost 2-1!!!........Still think dazzas a good manager??? Played 7, Drawn 1, Lost 5!!!!!......They played crap football and will be heading to Div 1 very soon!......And to top it all that total tw@t Belis is back as his "assistant"!!!.....Dazza is being set up for a fall here guys and Bellend Belis will be straight in his grave you mark my words!!! Looked like a thriller at Kingsbury as well. Well done the Green army!!

Who do we think will fold at the end of the season? Rumour mill is in full flow with Kingsbury, Haringey and Kentish Town apparently losing their grounds. Does that mean there is no relegation? Another team promoted?... tweaky bum time soon!!...To be honest with you I have been abroad for a while so as I watched Harefield struggling from afar I was very happy to say the least as you have never been the most popular club in our league!!!... The air of arrogance you lot had for years has been replaced with the pungent smell of relegation!!...and I couldn`t believe Dazza getting the job with his style of play but thats your choice!!....Granted this season I have only seen the game against Hillingdon where you were ok and the game against my Levvy Green where you were shocking!!..... I am at Tring on Saturday instead of Kingsbury so i will arm myself with an abacus and a neck brace and hopefully watch the goals fly in haha!....And Hillingdon Borough!! I thought they would be right up there this term with Gary Meakin in charge....so it must be true that good players dont make good managers!!.... Unless theyve got money!!

THE APPOINTMENT OF DAZZA AT HAREFIELD IS A DISASTER!! .....LOSING TO HATFIELD, STOTFOLD AND LANGFORD IS EMBARRASSING.... BUT THAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN YOU CHANGE MANAGER AT THIS STAGE OF THE SEASON.....BAD MISTAKE BY THE BOARD METHINKS!!....I ALSO HEAR THAT AS WELL AS LOSING THE MANAGER THEY HAVE LOST THEIR 3 BEST PLAYERS AND 1 WAS A NZ INTERNATIONAL I HEAR?? ...OMG IF ITS THE 1 I THINK WHEN I WATCHED THE HAREFIELD V HILLINGDON GAME HE WAS AWESOME!!....REGRETS?? I THINK YOU`LL HAVE A FEW LOL ......IT LOOKS AS IF ONLY CLUBS GOING UNDER WILL KEEP YOU UP..... I WILL BE AT THE TRING GAME ON SAT TO SEE HOW DAZZA SETS UP (WHICH FROM PAST EXPERIENCE IS JUST LONG BALL DROSS SO GOOD LUCK BRINGING THOSE UNDER 18S THROUGH!!) OH DEAR OH DEAR!!

losing to hatfield and stotfold, them teams that are about 10 places above harefield, yeah real embarrassing!!

Boys nice to see everyones so interested in Harefield but things have been the same all season. Struggling from week one.

lucky for us we're not the only ones as Kentish and langford also dont look like winning a game .except against us !!!!!

last game of the season at home against ST MAGS oh i rearly hope it doesnt go to the last day.

That would be cruel from missing out on promotion by a goal , 2 seasons ago to possible relegation.

Sorry but i dont care if its 1 point ,1 goal, someone folding , or not meeting ground grading criteria(of ,which there are many clubs but some of the details such as walkways surrounding the whole of the pitch ,access to ground and pitch seem to have been overlooked ) as long as Harefield stay up

finally the 8-2 distruction of Hertford was not long ball dross... but yet again new players in and then out again injured.

KEEP THE FAITH

I have read this thread with interest - I wont comment on bitterness, arrogance or anything like that but purely my thoughts on Darren being given the job and Harefields position.

I believe hiring a manager who took his team to the last 16 of the Vase this season and left them sitting comfortably at the top end of the SSML isn't a bad move for Harefield is it?

My team got smashed 8-2 by Harefield which was a freaky game admittedly cos it could have been 3-0 to us within the first 20 mins but thats football. In agreement with the Hare, they didnt play long ball that day. We played Harefield earlier in the season and comfortably beat them 3-0, they were very poor!

He has brought some decent players in and I am surprised they havent picked up more points than they have since defeating us.

The long ball shout is irrelevant fella, we played Aylesbury last week and all they do is go long, it works for them and they sit 5th. I would love my team to play from the back and if we had a pitch like Harefield then maybe we would do it more often but at this level it is difficult to find defenders who can do that. Sometimes you are better getting down the other end as quick as possible. At the moment, style of football is not important at Harefield, getting results is key and a gaffa who did what he did at Dunstable this season isnt such a bad choice. But hey, they may get relegated and you can tell me "told you so".

Good luck to all of the teams down there - I know who I would like to go down and it aint Harefield!! :)

Harefield lost 4-1 to Tring!!!.......earlier in the season they lost 2-1!!!........Still think dazzas a good manager??? Played 7, Drawn 1, Lost 5!!!!!......They played crap football and will be heading to Div 1 very soon!......And to top it all that total tw@t Belis is back as his "assistant"!!!.....Dazza is being set up for a fall here guys and Bellend Belis will be straight in his grave you mark my words!!! Looked like a thriller at Kingsbury as well. Well done the Green army!!

Footy Star - you should meet up with Wooden Spoon - you have something in common!

Who do we think will fold at the end of the season? Rumour mill is in full flow with Kingsbury, Haringey and Kentish Town apparently losing their grounds. Does that mean there is no relegation? Another team promoted?... tweaky bum time soon!!...To be honest with you I have been abroad for a while so as I watched Harefield struggling from afar I was very happy to say the least as you have never been the most popular club in our league!!!... The air of arrogance you lot had for years has been replaced with the pungent smell of relegation!!...and I couldn`t believe Dazza getting the job with his style of play but thats your choice!!....Granted this season I have only seen the game against Hillingdon where you were ok and the game against my Levvy Green where you were shocking!!..... I am at Tring on Saturday instead of Kingsbury so i will arm myself with an abacus and a neck brace and hopefully watch the goals fly in haha!....And Hillingdon Borough!! I thought they would be right up there this term with Gary Meakin in charge....so it must be true that good players dont make good managers!!.... Unless theyve got money!!

Boys nice to see everyones so interested in Harefield but things have been the same all season. Struggling from week one.

lucky for us we're not the only ones as Kentish and langford also dont look like winning a game .except against us !!!!!

last game of the season at home against ST MAGS oh i rearly hope it doesnt go to the last day.

That would be cruel from missing out on promotion by a goal , 2 seasons ago to possible relegation.

Sorry but i dont care if its 1 point ,1 goal, someone folding , or not meeting ground grading criteria(of ,which there are many clubs but some of the details such as walkways surrounding the whole of the pitch ,access to ground and pitch seem to have been overlooked ) as long as Harefield stay up

finally the 8-2 distruction of Hertford was not long ball dross... but yet again new players in and then out again injured.

KEEP THE FAITH

I have read this thread with interest - I wont comment on bitterness, arrogance or anything like that but purely my thoughts on Darren being given the job and Harefields position.

I believe hiring a manager who took his team to the last 16 of the Vase this season and left them sitting comfortably at the top end of the SSML isn't a bad move for Harefield is it?

My team got smashed 8-2 by Harefield which was a freaky game admittedly cos it could have been 3-0 to us within the first 20 mins but thats football. In agreement with the Hare, they didnt play long ball that day. We played Harefield earlier in the season and comfortably beat them 3-0, they were very poor!

He has brought some decent players in and I am surprised they havent picked up more points than they have since defeating us.

The long ball shout is irrelevant fella, we played Aylesbury last week and all they do is go long, it works for them and they sit 5th. I would love my team to play from the back and if we had a pitch like Harefield then maybe we would do it more often but at this level it is difficult to find defenders who can do that. Sometimes you are better getting down the other end as quick as possible. At the moment, style of football is not important at Harefield, getting results is key and a gaffa who did what he did at Dunstable this season isnt such a bad choice. But hey, they may get relegated and you can tell me "told you so".

Good luck to all of the teams down there - I know who I would like to go down and it aint Harefield!! :)

OH DEAR !!!! WRONG AGAIN FOOTYSTAR ??

Just to keep you updated on the clubs management structure ,which i am very surprised you dont know... Being the font of all knowledge !

Manager : Darren

Assistant : Ben Cowans

Physio : Steve Hoare

But this info is readly available in any programme should you turn up to actually watch a game.:welcome:

Yes Glen is also helping out on days when he is available at Darrens request...... Thats what people do when times are hard stick together.

Glenn is not the only old manager who regularly comes to watch our games we try to do things the right way so as for the attitude or arrogance that is supposed to come from this club.

If having pride in your club is arrogant then YES GUILTY AS CHARGED.

NOW MOVE ON ;)

with Kingsbury, Haringey and Kentish Town apparently losing their grounds.

I also heard this on the grapevine and that they won't be playing at Silver Jubilee Park next season

Hi Rhodes, I've not been on this forum for ages !!! Thought I would have a look today, not heard anything about the demise of Kingsbury LT.

Is the club leaving Sliver Jubille Park to new pastures or folding?

That would be the final nail in the coffin of NL teams down this way, Edgware Town/ Hendon / and now Kingsbury if they lose their ground, will be all three local clubs grounds vanished within 3/4 years.

It really is a very sad state of affairs, the only 'local' clubs left are Hendon at Vale Farm and er...that's it....weadlstone and Harrow boro I don't count as local.

The Hare - I wonder whether Gavin is chuckling away to himself at Harefield United's plight this season, it only seems like yesterday that they were going head to head with Edgware Town for the Championship.

To be honest Rhodes, I don't give a flying [****!!****] about Harefield, their 'rivalry' with Edgware in 06/07 was fun with more than few fists thrown in anger on and off the pitch !!!

I'm surprised at their decline, but 4 years is a long time in football and I doubt if there are many players left in their squad from that season, same goes with Hertford Town who have equally struggled to show the from they showed the season Edgware won the treble.

Still.....despite the faltering fortunes of both clubs, they still HAVE a club and a ground to play in, I would rather have an Edgware Town team in the bottom reaches of the SSMFL Prem then what ended up with, no club no ground and no likelyhood of the club ever returning.

and still going to Millwall

Gavin - I'm planning to go to Millwall when they play Bristol City on 12 April, maybe we can meet