Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wednesday 4 May (at Ampthill Town,

7.45pm)

Division Two Cup

The 61 FC v Winslow United

Sunday 22 May

Anagram Records Feeder Leagues

Trophy

Letchworth Garden City Eagles v Aston Clinton

Apologies to Padbury United for having

to remind them what might have been

Cups don't get u promotion so not a problem Rhodes... Admin edit:

Please cut out the comments aimed at a member of these forums. I do not wish to ban anyone for good. However annoying people may appear it does not call for abusive ad hominem.

I'm sorry I thought this woz a discussion forum...Rhodes is the biggest wind up on here & constantly digs people out...I am not the only one who replies to him but yet u seem to have a problem wiv me...ban me if u want it's not a life changing problem & to b honest I couldn't give a [censored]...& yes this is for u 'admin'...one rule for everyone yea...

I complained about your post - I don't know if anyone else did. I posted in reply to you once before about the type of insult you had made and all it got back from you was abuse. If you can't see the difference between calling Rhodes an idiot or reminding him of some of his factual mistakes and what you called him then thats your problem.

Your abuse rolls off me like water off a ducks back so by all means but if you won't take a word of well meaning advice then so be it.

Wednesday 4 May (at Ampthill Town,

7.45pm)

Division Two Cup

The 61 FC v Winslow United

Sunday 22 May

Anagram Records Feeder Leagues

Trophy

Letchworth Garden City Eagles v Aston Clinton

Apologies to Padbury United for having

to remind them what might have been

Cups don't get u promotion so not a problem Rhodes... Admin edit:

Please cut out the comments aimed at a member of these forums. I do not wish to ban anyone for good. However annoying people may appear it does not call for abusive ad hominem.

I'm sorry I thought this woz a discussion forum...Rhodes is the biggest wind up on here & constantly digs people out...I am not the only one who replies to him but yet u seem to have a problem wiv me...ban me if u want it's not a life changing problem & to b honest I couldn't give a [censored]...& yes this is for u 'admin'...one rule for everyone yea...

I complained about your post - I don't know if anyone else did. I posted in reply to you once before about the type of insult you had made and all it got back from you was abuse. If you can't see the difference between calling Rhodes an idiot or reminding him of some of his factual mistakes and what you called him then thats your problem.

Your abuse rolls off me like water off a ducks back so by all means but if you won't take a word of well meaning advice then so be it.

:applaus:

Nobody is saying you cannot have a healthy discussion and we try to treat all members the same - however we cannot allow abusive ad hominem to appear on the site.

There is a limit.

Lol u lot r too funny...:-) "ur bein too abusive"...hahaha wotever!!! Rhodes deserves all he gets...I don't know him & I don't know u lot..f u all..them that matter,matter...them that don't...don't.

Like u all say to CB...ROR..& myself...if u can't take it...don't dish it out...one rule for everyone

Lol u lot r too funny...:-) "ur bein too abusive"...hahaha wotever!!! Rhodes deserves all he gets...I don't know him & I don't know u lot..f u all..them that matter,matter...them that don't...don't.

Like u all say to CB...ROR..& myself...if u can't take it...don't dish it out...one rule for everyone

Mr Angry - Do you think calling Rhodes a paedo 200 times and threatening to beat people up on here on a regular basis is witty, amusing, mature, a good reflection on your club and interesting for other people to read?

This is a serious question - you, CB, or RoR can abuse me, threaten me, ridicule me all you like in return. I don't really give a toss.

For the record doog I've called him it no more than 3 times so maybe u need to learn to count...secondly I remember sayin u have webbed feet etc wen did I threaten to beat u up...& thirdly...I'm hardly on here so maybe u need to get ur facts right before u start shouting ya mouth off...

For the record doog I've called him it no more than 3 times so maybe u need to learn to count...secondly I remember sayin u have webbed feet etc wen did I threaten to beat u up...& thirdly...I'm hardly on here so maybe u need to get ur facts right before u start shouting ya mouth off...

when you called him a paedo the third time did you chuckle to yourself as much as you did after you called it him the first time?

and aren't you a bit old to write in text speak?!?

Edited by The Doog is King

Once is once too many - sorry.

After all you do not even know him.

If you wish to break the law, please do it on another forum.

Sorry Ian I promise I'll b good from now on pls don't call me police on me...pls Ian... I'm worried :-) lol

Bald patch????? Errmmm wrong person mate...:-) nice try though...Have another go old boy...this could turn into a game of 'Guess who'...errmm has he got blue eyes?? Lol

I know who you are mate and the hairline is distinctly receding.

You can try text speaking to try and fool people into thinking you are 23 years old but you won't fool me.... dance%20(2).gif