Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Lol i need a new one now the wife was so p1ssed off with seeing me in this seasons one shes burnt it

Shame Rhodes wasn't wearing it at the time Lee, she could've kiiled two birds with one stone....women, so unreliable eh haha

Now now RoR............on this joyous day of the glorified benefit scroungers' wedding, there should be no acrimony towards civil servants.

Lol i need a new one now the wife was so p1ssed off with seeing me in this seasons one shes burnt it

Shame Rhodes wasn't wearing it at the time Lee, she could've kiiled two birds with one stone....women, so unreliable eh haha

Now now RoR............on this joyous day of the glorified benefit scroungers' wedding, there should be no acrimony towards civil servants.

I for one am so excited about the Royal Wedding......missus is watching it in front room and keeping off of my case haha.

Lol or if bufc was hanging out of rhodes ar$e maybe 3

Jesus Lee....how big was the tracksuit haha

Christ, this is all getting a bit out of hand isn't it ? For all the success Padbury have had this season, you can see why other forum members can take a dislike when you've got club officials coming on & making daft threats.Show a bit of class & start acting how proper non-league people should do & not like some pillock from a pub side !

Christ, this is all getting a bit out of hand isn't it ? For all the success Padbury have had this season, you can see why other forum members can take a dislike when you've got club officials coming on & making daft threats.Show a bit of class & start acting how proper non-league people should do & not like some pillock from a pub side !

Got to agree with Syd and Talc on both issues.....this did used to be a decent site to get info from....now its just a slagging match. As for Padbury and their staff......how many other managers do you see on here giving it?? If they are on here they have kept it to themselves.

If i had won the league and had a very good season like Padbury i wouldnt feel the need to come on here as my work would have been done on the pitch..........end of.

Got to agree with Syd and Talc on both issues.....this did used to be a decent site to get info from....now its just a slagging match. As for Padbury and their staff......how many other managers do you see on here giving it?? If they are on here they have kept it to themselves.

If i had won the league and had a very good season like Padbury i wouldnt feel the need to come on here as my work would have been done on the pitch..........end of.

applaus.gif agreed. totally.

Totally agree with mm8 you blokes are a joke. This is a place to chat about football not give it the big I am, come meet me if you have the balls, etc etc your just making yourselves look stupid and your a laughing stock to the rest of the other clubs. Start to act like people who care about football what kind of example are you setting to your players...not only that most of you giving it the big I am can't even spell. Plus some of you are breaking the law in the remarks you have made against a person on here...

Unity in numbers.

What a load I'd sh1te, Craig has often praised many sides on here but nothing is ever said.

People can have a joke but when it gets personnal then that's a different matter, and unlike some who continually hide behide their screens he's honest enough to tell you where he is and his contact if you want to chat about it.

And you curse him for doing it, behave.

Spelling may not be his strongest point but many mock him over it, you say nothing to the instigators but crucify him when he stands his corner.

I'm sure you'd find if the people responsible were acted on or rediculed for their sarcastic comments then none of this would come about, but no you all share the joke but then act as judge and jury when in your eyes it gets out of hand.

When Rhodes made jokes about my boys injuries how many of you told him he was out of order, correct none of you, had I gone OTT then you would have been asking they lock me up and throw away the key.

So instead of supporting those originally guilty perhaps have a think why someone goes to the extremes they've gone to, phone the man if you like, I'm sure he'd like to hear your versions instead of ganging up on him like a bunch of nonsy school kids.

And the players from Padbury, do you honestly think they give a monkey's what your opinions are, every single player is 100% behind CB.

Gloss it as you may, use the posh words, hold hands and throw stones, but maybe in future ask yourself why the outbursts.....you can't be the comedian and the audience.

Unity in numbers.

unlike some who continually hide behide their screens he's honest enough to tell you where he is and his contact if you want to chat about it.

Think you will find most people know who is who on here RoR..............I spoke to Craig last night, not sure he could understand me though as i was eating a XXL Grande Italia at the time,,,,,,,,got a fat boy rep to live up to

Unity in numbers.

What a load I'd sh1te, Craig has often praised many sides on here but nothing is ever said.

People can have a joke but when it gets personnal then that's a different matter, and unlike some who continually hide behide their screens he's honest enough to tell you where he is and his contact if you want to chat about it.

And you curse him for doing it, behave.

Spelling may not be his strongest point but many mock him over it, you say nothing to the instigators but crucify him when he stands his corner.

I'm sure you'd find if the people responsible were acted on or rediculed for their sarcastic comments then none of this would come about, but no you all share the joke but then act as judge and jury when in your eyes it gets out of hand.

When Rhodes made jokes about my boys injuries how many of you told him he was out of order, correct none of you, had I gone OTT then you would have been asking they lock me up and throw away the key.

So instead of supporting those originally guilty perhaps have a think why someone goes to the extremes they've gone to, phone the man if you like, I'm sure he'd like to hear your versions instead of ganging up on him like a bunch of nonsy school kids.

No, ROR, you're wrong about that as you are about quite a few things there but I think you're caught up in the "tribal thing" at the moment. Everyone (well almost) has been happy for all at Padbury this season so don't for one moment think you and the club are not supported however as throughout the season you've held up your hands when you've slipped a touch and it's been refreshing to be honest just take a step back. A remark or two by Mr. Angry were over the top and we all make the odd mistake so no one is acting the holier than you but just let it lie. "No-one likes us, we don't care" isn't really necessary is it?

fair point applaus.gif

ROR - wasnt there a thread that everyone wished your boy the best on...i know i did......in fact i asked again a few months later as i made a typo and everyone ripped me over it! lol

Ive meet CB last season when i was with Aston and thought he came across very well......im not digging you out pal, just think you could go about things a better way.............also everyone on here thinks Rhodes is a twat but dont fall into his traps!

Totally agree with mm8 you blokes are a joke. This is a place to chat about football not give it the big I am, come meet me if you have the balls, etc etc your just making yourselves look stupid and your a laughing stock to the rest of the other clubs. Start to act like people who care about football what kind of example are you setting to your players...not only that most of you giving it the big I am can't even spell. Plus some of you are breaking the law in the remarks you have made against a person on here...

dont judge me you dont even no me and how comes if i have broke the law i have not had a knock tit

so do i have to be the same as others then

Unity in numbers.

unlike some who continually hide behide their screens he's honest enough to tell you where he is and his contact if you want to chat about it.

Think you will find most people know who is who on here RoR..............I spoke to Craig last night, not sure he could understand me though as i was eating a XXL Grande Italia at the time,,,,,,,,got a fat boy rep to live up to

lol is that what it was good chat mate last night speak soon .