Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

P.S. Did Rhodes attend. He said he would. :smilewinkgrin:

As he was posting on here during the game I doubt it.

Has he been to ANY games this season?

Did the photos come out ok after the floodlights went out during the presentation ceremony?

Lol u lot r too funny...:-) "ur bein too abusive"...hahaha wotever!!! Rhodes deserves all he gets...I don't know him & I don't know u lot..f u all..them that matter,matter...them that don't...don't.

Like u all say to CB...ROR..& myself...if u can't take it...don't dish it out...one rule for everyone

Go away park life..............one decent season at step 7 and you think you are the dogs boll0x.............any decent team you met turned you over

cue getting scraped off the pavement and lover boy from Cranfield poking his nose in

Edited by BUFC

Lol u lot r too funny...:-) "ur bein too abusive"...hahaha wotever!!! Rhodes deserves all he gets...I don't know him & I don't know u lot..f u all..them that matter,matter...them that don't...don't.

Like u all say to CB...ROR..& myself...if

u can't take it...don't dish it out...one rule for everyone

Go away park life..............one decent

season at step 7 and you think you are the dogs boll0x.............any decent team you met turned you over

cue getting scraped off the pavement

and lover boy from Cranfield poking his nose in

Oh [censored] sorry mate..let me show u some respect...forgot u were on here..fag

Like u all say to CB...ROR..& myself...if

u can't take it...don't dish it out...one rule for everyone

Go away park life..............one decent

season at step 7 and you think you are the dogs boll0x.............any decent team you met turned you over

cue getting scraped off the pavement

and lover boy from Cranfield poking his nose in

Oh [censored] sorry mate..let me show u some respect...forgot u were on here..fag

thats ok mate............with your IQ i accept you will be forgetful

Like u all say to CB...ROR..& myself...if u can't take it...don't dish it out...one rule for everyone

Mr Angry - Do you think calling Rhodes a paedo 200 times and threatening to beat people up on here on a regular basis is witty, amusing, mature, a good reflection on your club and interesting for other people to read?

This is a serious question - you, CB, or RoR can abuse me, threaten me, ridicule me all you like in return. I don't really give a toss.

SHUT IT

Mr Angry - Do you think calling Rhodes a paedo 200 times and threatening to beat people up on here on a regular basis is witty, amusing, mature, a good reflection on your club and interesting for other people to read?

This is a serious question - you, CB, or RoR can abuse me, threaten me, ridicule me all you like in return. I don't really give a toss.

SHUT IT

Ha ha ha ha. Er....no.

For the record doog I've called him it no more than 3 times so maybe u need to learn to count...secondly I remember sayin u have webbed feet etc wen did I threaten to beat u up...& thirdly...I'm hardly on here so maybe u need to get ur facts right before u start shouting ya mouth off...

when you called him a paedo the third time did you chuckle to yourself as much as you did after you called it him the first time?

and aren't you a bit old to write in text speak?!?

IF WE GET TRING NEXT SEASON WILL YOU COME SAY HELLO I WOULD LOVE IT

For the record doog I've called him it no more than 3 times so maybe u need to learn to count...secondly I remember sayin u have webbed feet etc wen did I threaten to beat u up...& thirdly...I'm hardly on here so maybe u need to get ur facts right before u start shouting ya mouth off...

when you called him a paedo the third time did you chuckle to yourself as much as you did after you called it him the first time?

Yes I will - what are you doing - resorting to juvenile threats again??applaus.gif

Go away park life..............one decent season at step 7 and you think you are the dogs boll0x.............any decent team you met turned you over

cue getting scraped off the pavement and lover boy from Cranfield poking his nose in

O HEAR HE IS THE DID YOU WIPE YOUR BUM AFTER YOU SH/T YOUR SELF TO LEE BEARMAN

Yes I will - what are you doing - resorting to juvenile threats again??applaus.gif

DID I SAY THAT AND I DONT THREAT TRUST ME

im so hard my name is Craig Bicknell.........my mates name is Lee Bearman,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Mr Bicknell, can you confirm that part of your Chairman's vision is for Padbury to be known as "The Millwall of the SSML"?

go away you scrawny twat

oi knobhead the last i heard your little bumchum was coming to Essex...............im still waiting

Wednesday 4 May (at Ampthill Town, 7.45pm)

Division Two Cup

The 61 FC v Winslow United

Sunday 22 May

Anagram Records Feeder Leagues Trophy

Letchworth Garden City Eagles v Aston Clinton

Apologies to Padbury United for having

to remind them what might have been

Cups don't get u promotion so not a problem Rhodes... Admin edit: Please cut out the comments aimed at a member of these forums. I do not wish to ban anyone for good. However annoying people may appear it does not call for abusive ad hominem.

so if you got banned lol used a another lap top with a different e mail address i wonder what would happen i dont fancy getting 6 months in woodhill for that .

Mate - why don't you act with a bit of dignity like the successful manager of a football club that you are?

The tough guy act and name calling is boring to say the least.

Wednesday 4 May (at Ampthill Town, 7.45pm)

Division Two Cup

The 61 FC v Winslow United

Sunday 22 May

Anagram Records Feeder Leagues Trophy

Letchworth Garden City Eagles v Aston Clinton

Apologies to Padbury United for having

to remind them what might have been

Cups don't get u promotion so not a problem Rhodes... Admin edit: Please cut out the comments aimed at a member of these forums. I do not wish to ban anyone for good. However annoying people may appear it does not call for abusive ad hominem.

so if you got banned lol used a another lap top with a different e mail address i wonder what would happen i dont fancy getting 6 months in woodhill for that .

oi thick cuvt///////////////////its IP address.............but credit to you , you spelt address correct!

Edited by BUFC