Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Lol u lot r too funny...:-) "ur bein too abusive"...hahaha wotever!!! Rhodes deserves all he gets...I don't know him & I don't know u lot..f u all..them that matter,matter...them that don't...don't.

Like u all say to CB...ROR..& myself...if u can't take it...don't dish it out...one rule for everyone

Go away park life..............one decent season at step 7 and you think you are the dogs boll0x.............any decent team you met turned you over

cue getting scraped off the pavement and lover boy from Cranfield poking his nose in

O HEAR HE IS THE DID YOU WIPE YOUR BUM AFTER YOU SH/T YOUR SELF TO LEE BEARMAN

Mr Bicknell, can you confirm that part of your Chairman's vision is for Padbury to be known as "The Millwall of the SSML"?

millwall ha ha they would run from my firm lol

Lol u lot r too funny...:-) "ur bein too abusive"...hahaha wotever!!! Rhodes deserves all he gets...I don't know him & I don't know u lot..f u all..them that matter,matter...them that don't...don't.

Like u all say to CB...ROR..& myself...if u can't take it...don't dish it out...one rule for everyone

Go away park life..............one decent season at step 7 and you think you are the dogs boll0x.............any decent team you met turned you over

cue getting scraped off the pavement and lover boy from Cranfield poking his nose in

Mr Bicknell, can you confirm that part of your Chairman's vision is for Padbury to be known as "The Millwall of the SSML"?

millwall ha ha they would run from my firm lol

Don't be so silly.

oi knobhead the last i heard your little bumchum was coming to Essex...............im still waiting

essex lovely i am there once a month club 195 then faces i will shout you when next there . private send me your number what bar do you drink in i will call you . 07539643583. thats mine call me we will sort a meet

oi knobhead the last i heard your little bumchum was coming to Essex...............im still waiting

essex lovely i am there once a month club 195 then faces i will shout you when next there . private send me your number what bar do you drink in i will call you . 07539643583. thats mine call me we will sort a meet

no more threats on hear now either dont want you using it later on when things go wrong ring that number

no more threats on hear now either dont want you using it later on when things go wrong ring that number

I would love to take you serious but its ....here not hear

be embarrassing arguing with an illiterate...................Faces hahaha!

P.S. Did Rhodes attend. He said he would. :smilewinkgrin:

As he was posting on here during the game I doubt it.

Has he been to ANY games this season?

Did the photos come out ok after the floodlights went out during the presentation ceremony?

Had difficulty finding this amongst the garbage on this thread....... I did get a couple of the presentation but not brilliant. I will email you the link when I've sorted them all out.

Did the photos come out ok after the floodlights went out during the presentation ceremony?

Had difficulty finding this amongst the garbage on this thread....... I did get a couple of the presentation but not brilliant. I will email you the link when I've sorted them all out.

Congratulations to Colney Heath

I would love to take you serious but its ....here not hear

be embarrassing arguing with an illiterate...................Faces hahaha!

who said argue this can be sorted in a no time at all

Have received them.

Thanks.

[quote name=champions' timestamp='1304017110'

post='1723895]

[quote name=Mr Angry' timestamp='130400191

post='1723779]

Lol u lot r too funny...:-) "ur bein too abusive"...hahaha wotever!!! Rhodes deserves all he gets...I don't know him & I don't know u lot..f u all..them that llmatter,matter...them that don't...don't.

Go away park life..............one decent season at step 7 and you think you are

the dogs boll0x.............any decent team you met turned you over

O HEAR HE IS THE DID YOU WIPEYOUR BUM AFTER YOU SH/T YOUR SELF TO LEE BEARMAN

oi knobhead the last i heard your little bumchum was coming to

Essex...............im still waiting

Let u's know where & wen big man...u seem to b well up for it...let's hope ur balls r as big as ur mouth...& we'll bring Lee..no doubt he'll b up for it aswell...twat

Such a big man heres my tel no give me a call and i will pop down to essex 07815 292166 dont think you will call somehow make sure your boys there as well if you can stop touching him

Morning Lee..............you didnt get an invite to the wedding either, then!?

You would have looked so smart in your new track suit.

Wow, feels like I've just tuned into an episode of the Sopranos. I can smell the testosterone coming out of the screen.

futbolbud2.gif

Morning Hookster..........thought they would be using you as a lucky charm at the wedding

LOL, Let an Irish Republican near the Royal Wedding? I hardly think so.!!! grin.gif

Lol i need a new one now the wife was so p1ssed off with seeing me in this seasons one shes burnt it

Shame Rhodes wasn't wearing it at the time Lee, she could've kiiled two birds with one stone....women, so unreliable eh haha