Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

ROR - wasnt there a thread that everyone wished your boy the best on...i know i did......in fact i asked again a few months later as i made a typo and everyone ripped me over it! lol

Ive meet CB last season when i was with Aston and thought he came across very well......im not digging you out pal, just think you could go about things a better way.............also everyone on here thinks Rhodes is a twat but dont fall into his traps!

i agree mate just cant help but bite its who i am .

Christ, this is all getting a bit out of hand isn't it ? For all the success Padbury have had this season, you can see why other forum members can take a dislike when you've got club officials coming on & making daft threats.Show a bit of class & start acting how proper non-league people should do & not like some pillock from a pub side !

Got to agree with Syd and Talc on both issues.....this did used to be a decent site to get info from....now its just a slagging match. As for Padbury and their staff......how many other managers do you see on here giving it?? If they are on here they have kept it to themselves.

If i had won the league and had a very good season like Padbury i wouldnt feel the need to come on here as my work would have been done on the pitch..........end of.

so do i have to be the same as others then

No you dont.....fair play...ive said my bit....im not here to judge..............well done again this season...hope to see you in the premier soon.

when you called him a paedo the third time did you chuckle to yourself as much as you did after you called it him the first time?

Doog is King - Don't worry, it's all water off a ducks back and anyway members know full well that I'm not a paedo even if I'm treated like one sometimes, for example when I went to London Colney earlier this season

bufc is a propa nice bloke

I wouldn't go as far as to say that but, like I've said before, he can be quite kind hearted when he wants to be

mm8, for everyone who wished my boy well I do appreciate it, I'm referring to the time though when Rhodes used the Darren Anderton joke, I do not recall anyone saying anything to him at that time, that was the point I was trying to refer to.

As for articles that get posted from time to time, we can all have a laugh, some of it is comical, when it gets personal then I think you'll find different people will react in different ways, Mr.Angry, Champions, we are all different, but then as some think I'm so far up Champions (Craig's) ar-se then maybe I should be able to pull a few strings from so deep within haha

mm8, for everyone who wished my boy well I do appreciate it, I'm referring to the time though when Rhodes used the Darren Anderton joke, I do not recall anyone saying anything to him at that time, that was the point I was trying to refer to.

As for articles that get posted from time to time, we can all have a laugh, some of it is comical, when it gets personal then I think you'll find different people will react in different ways, Mr.Angry, Champions, we are all different, but then as some think I'm so far up Champions (Craig's) ar-se then maybe I should be able to pull a few strings from so deep within haha

LOL - that did make me laugh RoR. smilewinkgrin.gif

As I've already said before ROR you are wrong. Never mind though it should be water under the bridge.

. Someone like me I hope you back that up

COME ON BUFC - YOU WILL BE SCRAPPED OF THE PAVEMENT- HE DONT DO THREAT.

Or something.....

bufc is a propa nice bloke shame the same cant be said about about you .

the opinion of someone like you is of no consequence to me so save your breath.

. Someone like me I hope you back that up

COME ON BUFC - YOU WILL BE SCRAPPED OF THE PAVEMENT- HE DONT DO THREAT.

Or something.....

bufc is a propa nice bloke shame the same cant be said about about you .

the opinion of someone like you is of no consequence to me so save your breath.

Back what up? You really are a bore.

how many other managers do you see on here giving it?? If they are on here they have kept it to themselves.

I think there are more SSML Managers on here than we realise but then what's wrong with getting involved in banter about their bread and butter

the best thing that has come out of this forum is me giving out my number phone has been going all day . any more clubs or players interested in contacting me just give me a call please dont let what goes on on here bother you . i will not be using this forum as much any more dont know y i bit to all these plums my apologies if i offended any one . o and that goes for every one other than rhodes

I'm referring to the time though when Rhodes used the Darren Anderton joke

So if you know it was a joke why keep going on about it, anyway maybe your lad is not cut out for a contact sport such as football if he keeps getting injured, why doesn't he take up something else

Monday 2 May (at Berkhamsted, 3.00pm)

Division One Cup

AFC Dunstable v St Albans City Reserves

Tuesday 3 May (at Harefield United, 7.45pm)

Challenge Trophy

Dunstable Town v Chalfont St Peter

Why are you asking about the Challenge Trophy Final, the Division 1 Cup Final is before it on Monday

Back to the title of this thread.

Is anybody going to the Challenge Trophy Final.

I doubt if Rhodes will attend. :smilewinkgrin:

Monday 2 May (at Berkhamsted, 3.00pm)

Division One Cup

AFC Dunstable v St Albans City Reserves

Tuesday 3 May (at Harefield United, 7.45pm)

Challenge Trophy

Dunstable Town v Chalfont St Peter

Why are you asking about the Challenge Trophy Final, the Division 1 Cup Final is before it on Monday

Any chance of you answering the question with, dare I say it, an answer rather than another question?

I assume that you will be at the Challenge Trophy Final next Tuesday which was why you asked wasn't it, Berkhamsted is a bit too far for you to travel on Monday under your own steam isn't it

I assume that you will be at the Challenge Trophy Final next Tuesday which was why you asked wasn't it, Berkhamsted is a bit too far for you to travel on Monday under your own steam isn't it

So I take it that you wont be at the Challenge Trophy Final.

As for the game on Monday, I'm not going because I have other plans. For you information, Berkhamsted is one of the easiest venues to get to as it is next to the train station and I have been there before when not down for joint travel.

Will YOU be going to this game?