Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Chairman's vision....Padbury United FC

I don't know why you guys bite to Rhodes posts. He clearly was just trying to get a bite out of me.

Serious question though Rhodes...do you not have anything better to do with your life than try to wind people up on an internet forum? There's a big wide world out there, you should try stepping out the house and taking some of it in. Perhaps try and make a friend or two...

No Rhodes you name it since you were the one who brought it up!

Winslow Boy - Well basically what it says on the tin, Ford Meadow must be a sought after venue for a potential groundshare with 101 Club's on the doorstep. Take Aylesbury United for example, it would possibly suit them down to the ground if they are forced to leave Leighton Town in the future and they would be happy to pay the going rate

Spot on no. 4 that post was a clear attemp to get a reaction from a padbury player or official. I think he should be banned from the forum and the administrators are not doing their job if they don't. all he does is try to wind people up and he is the cause for most if not all the childish arguments that swamp interesting threads. Rhodes disappear and crawl back under your stone you feeble excuse for a man. You are ignorant pathetic and juvenile beyond belief. And one day you will go one step too far and really will be in trouble.

I don't know why you guys bite to Rhodes posts. He clearly was just trying to get a bite out of me.

Serious question though Rhodes...do you not have anything better to do with your life than try to wind people up on an internet forum? There's a big wide world out there, you should try stepping out the house and taking some of it in. Perhaps try and make a friend or two...

It's an odd thing but Rhodes tells so many lies and so often defames people and clubs that unless responded to in some manner at some point in the future he re-opens this or that ages old thread and claims that he must have been right because no one denied his "points". Unfortunately it also validates his sad life that someone has also acknowledged his miserable existence.

On the other hand he keeps this forum going with his thousands of posts and the consequent setting straight responses and the forum admin don't seem to mind that.

His posts are supposedly monitored before being set live, you have to ask yourself what those criteria are because they must be subjective and at times suit the admin since they far surpass normal "banter".

In a way he can be humerous because he's so stupid but is the only one who doesn't realise it.

Without him on here would anyone have anything to write, also we are as guilty in a way because at some stage we've a risen to his bait.

I only get offended when he takes that step further like making a joke of my lad's constant injuries, maybe he'll turn up Saturday at Winslow where he could try explain to my boy the funny side he saw in it.

Or maybe to myself, or to his manager Craig Bicknell, or asst Steve Tucker, it affects more than one person, however only one person ever seems to find it humerous

His posts are supposedly monitored before being set live, you have to ask yourself what those criteria are because they must be subjective and at times suit the admin since they far surpass normal "banter".

They are, you'd be surprised at how many don't get through. It's not just me approving them though and some of the other mods aren't SSML people so don't know some of the stories and inferences behind his posts. The ones that are blatent lies I won't let through but where they are windups it is down to the respective people to realise what he is after.

NF - you know I've no problem with you - I'd have mentioned "Mods" if I had!

No, its as you say, people not taking the same level of monitoring, all in all the site and people are great with one exception!