Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Haringey Borough vs Great Britain Deaf Team....Thank you

Yes i know it was a week ago,but some of us have had to work over the holidays,so this has been the first chance to put something on the forum.

I would just like to thank everyone on behalf of Haringey Borough football club for those who attended the Friendly against the Great Britain Deaf Squad last Wednesday at Coles Park.It was Borough's highest attendance of the season,and those who attended witnessed an entertaining game,with the Great Britain Deaf Squad finishing 2-1 winners.Thanks to everyone who attended,who helped raise much needed funds for the G.B Squad.

Thank you.

What was the attendance out of interest

MarkHayward - I just find it a bit strange that there is no mention whatsoever of the attendance in the comprehensive report on the Club's Website that's all

Still eating those sour grapes Clifford?

MarkHayward - I just find it a bit strange that there is no mention whatsoever of the attendance in the comprehensive report on the Club's Website that's all

The Club Secretary does a physical attendance count midway through the second half at all League and Cup matches but having observed from just a cursory glance around the pitch barriers and into the stand could see that there were far more people than he has had to count at any previous game so was very pleased he did not need to do so and could concentrate on an enjoyable match instead.

MarkHayward - Okay, thanks for that helpful reply, so what were the gate receipts then

MarkHayward - Okay, thanks for that helpful reply, so what were the gate receipts then

1) None of your business

2) Such information shouldn't be divulged on an internet forum

3) Did I mention, none of your business

Edited by Enfield Til It Died

1) None of your business

2) Such information shouldn't be divulged on an internet forum

3) Did I mention, none of your business

Top Reply!!!!!!!!