Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SSML Constitution for 2011/2012

Horace - The ground is only three sided, isn't that 'a no no' for Step 5 straight away

Not at all. Get yourself a copy of the ground grading requirements.

Clue - Try Here

Thanks for the link - have updated our ground grading page @ http://www.nonleague.co.uk/info/article/625-ground-grading/ with the links to the documents updated in September.

Are you now admitting that the ground was such a sh1thole that London Colney

No I'm not admitting that at all, you're putting words in my mouth, it's funny how Holmer Green just rolled up their sleeves and happily played at the ground just two days before London Colney threw their toys out of their pram and the Referee that night, namely Dave Clement, also professionally just got on with it

The British army rolled their sleves up and got on with it at the Somme....but I wouldn't have played football on the c#nt! Still better than Tik Toks place!!! :-)

Maybe this who was in the right and who was wrong betweeno London Colney and Rhodes should be settled by way of a fight.....the winner being the correct one.

Oops beaten to it, didn't they knock 7 bells of s**t out of you earlier this season Rhodes....classic.

London Colney 1 v Rhodes lost

• 2 weeks later...

When is the Constitution for next season likely to be formalised and announced, I'm assuming that the SSML AGM will be on Saturday 18 June

Club allocations for steps 1-4 have been announced.

Download here

Only thing that may effect us is that Beaconsfield have been reprieved from relegation. Will the SSMFL take this opportunity to reduce the Premier League back to 22 teams and only accept one team up from Div 1 and send two down.

why would that happen? Chalfont have gone up, leaving 22 teams, 2 go down to div 1, 2 come up, back to 22 teams for next season

I still think there will be a twist in the tail with Kingsbury London Tigers although, no doubt, Horace will shoot me down in flames

AV1 - That's the million dollar question at the moment isn't it but it will obviously have to be before The AGM which I assume is on 18 June

What do members make of this, it would appear that recently formed Luton Athletic Football Club, who ply their trade at the Vauxhall Recreation Centre in Luton, are home and hosed to join the SSML next season:

http://www.luton-afc.com/

We had a meeting about doing the same sort of thing at Cranfield United having a acadamy where young players do 20 hours per week on the pitch , studying,and working around the club and local area all funded by the goverment but decided at the moment it was too soon for us. Good luck to them though

What do members make of this, it would appear that recently formed Luton Athletic Football Club, who ply their trade at the Vauxhall Recreation Centre in Luton, are home and hosed to join the SSML next season:

http://www.luton-afc.com/

Sounds interesting! They aim to play at Hitchin Town FC I believe. Perhaps "home and hosed" is a bit premature though? Straight in at Step 6 with a new groundshare?

Perhaps "home and hosed" is a bit premature though? Straight in at Step 6 with a new groundshare?

Horace - Well you and HTFCew would know wouldn't you, what's the inside track

Perhaps "home and hosed" is a bit premature though? Straight in at Step 6 with a new groundshare?

Neither HTFCew nor myself are party to such information. I just question whether a club who had been playing at no level whatsoever can enter into a groundshare and expect a place in Step 6 straight away.

Edited by Horace

Neither HTFCew nor myself are party to such information. I just question whether a club who had been playing at no level whatsoever can enter into a groundshare and expect a place in Step 6 straight away.

I've now seen the proposed constitution and can tell you that in the 5 divisions there are currently

5 promotions

5 relegations

5 new teams and 1 old one

There are 60 1st teams and 30 reserve teams

You'll have to wait until it goes out to the clubs for the details just in case it all changes before then.........

Interesting, how long are we going to have to watch this space

and 1 old one

HTFCew - Yes, they will, don't worry!