Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SSML Constitution for 2011/2012

They finished second from bottom with 22 points from 40 games.

Why should they survive because Benfica were a shambles and folded?

Where is the incentive for them (or anyone else in Div 1) to produce a competitive team?

Who do you think would win a play off? Winslow or Amersham? It would be no contest...

And Where did Tik Tok finish?!? And they haven't even got a ground!

Edited by The Doog is King

So Amersham stay up and Winslow stay down?

What a complete and utter joke the SSML can be sometimes.....angry.gif

Amersham didnt finish in a relegation place though.....

Winslow didnt finish in a promotion place,,,,,,,,

Woodson Park anyone?

They finished second from bottom with 22 points from 40 games.

Why should they survive because Benfica were a shambles and folded?

Where is the incentive for them (or anyone else in Div 1) to produce a competitive team?

Who do you think would win a play off? Winslow or Amersham? It would be no contest...

Its a farce mate. We can accept whats been said to us but it is not an even playing field. As for never in doubt I wish you could have told my heart I nearly flat lined 4 times!!! See you next season then I guess!

DIVISION ONE

5. Chesham United Reserves

DIVISION TWO

4. Hale Leys United

6. MK City

No Wolverton Town then or Luton Athletic

Doog is King - As I said earlier keep watching this space, all will be revealed

This must be the worlds biggest secret, although I did hear that there was a kids soft play area being put next to a car park in the middle of nowhere. That's got to be an improvement on the old ground

So it's Amersham Tik Tok are groundsharing at.......

NeutralFan - I bet you just got that off Facebook didn't you when i wished Jonno a happy birthday

NeutralFan - You need to get a life if all you have to do all day is go on Facebook. Anyway I thought it was common knowledge that we are groundsharing at Spratley's Meadow next season

I see the following announcement appears on Haringey Borough's website obviously penned by John Bacon:

SPARTAN SOUTH MIDLANDS CONSTITUTION FOR 2011/12 ANNOUNCED

No surprises in the Premier Division Constitution for 2011/12. No relegation from Step 4 so Chalfont St. Peters promotion reduces the number of teams to the preferred figure of 22 without further adjustment. Fron Division One the top two - BERKHAMSTED and AFC DUNSTABLE are promoted to replace relegated Kentish Town and Langford. The constitution is subject to final ratification at the League AGM on 18th June.

NeutralFan - You need to get a life if all you have to do all day is go on Facebook.

...says the man that digs out posts from 1908 just to have his name all over this board. Rhodes would you have anything to do if this board closed. I doubt it

NeutralFan - You need to get a life if all you have to do all day is go on Facebook. Anyway I thought it was common knowledge that we are groundsharing at Spratley's Meadow next season

Oh the irony...

Complaining that someone is spending time reading the Facebook page that he has been busy kissing ass on...

Anyway Clifford, shorely shome mistake - Spratley's Meadow??? 25 miles odd from Tokyngton Manor? I thought the idea was that Tik Tok were a community club. How will their many fans be able to face the trek from London to the "leafy" suburbs, and can the club still call itself Tokyngton Manor?

Surely the SSML can't take this seriously and how many different groundshares will Tik Tok be enjoying this next season ffs?

Are you involved with the club in any way and if so how can the club accept the laughing stock that you make them?

Be shocked if you answer even one of these questions......

Why are Tokyngton back in division one, Did Winslow not pull out of division one for a similar regrouping, and have to return in division 2 last season,

And what is the link between Wembley and Amersham, how can that be allowed,

Why are Tokyngton back in division one, Did Winslow not pull out of division one for a similar regrouping, and have to return in division 2 last season,

And what is the link between Wembley and Amersham, how can that be allowed,

Both are on the Metropolitan Line. :smilewinkgrin:

Groundshares must be in operation for a season before div 1. Total farce something rotten in the state of SSML! We should have pulled a Tik Tok but we are honest. Makes me so angry. Maybe we should join UCL clearly bucks clubs are not welcome in SSML. Anyone connected reading this s¥ck my c0ck get yourself f¥cked and stick it up your b0llocks! AmerSHAMBLES and Tik Tok what a joke!

Another thing dont take the piss and have us away all august and sept because you can take advantage of our lights later in the season. c#nts to a man the lot of you!

I can understand your bewilderment Winslow Boy. This is absolutely mind bogglingly ridiculous and I can only hope that this is another Rhodes wind up or more likely another of his many mistakes because for this to happen the rationale needs explaining - it must be so convoluted - otherwise all you are left with is the impression of a committee so out of touch in their gravy stained ties that they've forgotten which side their bread is buttered on and who they are meant to be serving.

Baffling.

I can understand your bewilderment Winslow Boy. This is absolutely mind bogglingly ridiculous and I can only hope that this is another Rhodes wind up or more likely another of his many mistakes because for this to happen the rationale needs explaining - it must be so convoluted - otherwise all you are left with is the impression of a committee so out of touch in their gravy stained ties that they've forgotten which side their bread is buttered on and who they are meant to be serving.

Baffling.

In defence of the much maligned committee, they had no choice. Those nice FA people insist on making the rules for leagues like the SSML.

One such rule is that a league cannot throw out a club - only a majority of members, at a meeting, can do so. History shows that clubs are usually reluctant to throw out a fellow club.

As Tik tok were not thrown out, they remained members of the league. As they did not finish in a relegation spot, they were still members of Div 1

As members of Div 1, they were not seeking promotion, so the "one year" groundsharing rule did not apply to them.

As they demonstrated that they had a suitable ground to play on, they had to be included in the constitution for 2011/12

Edited by Horace