Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SSML Constitution for 2011/2012

Always respect your opinion Horace because I know you tell it how it is but reading between the lines you don't seem happy with the situation and can yourself see the ridiculous for what it is.

Can't fight the FA - or can you? Probably not but when a club is intending playing 25 miles from it's community and named base how can that be a suitable ground? Purely convenience and we all know what will happen, clubs denied the opportunity to grow, genuine clubs with genuine fans denied the support they should have when they have put so much in. We can all hardly be surprised when Tik Tok register attendances of 4 or 5 each game and make a mockery again of everyone's season by playing at a multitude of grounds before letting everyone down again by withdrawing.

Thanks anyway for your balanced reply Hoarace.

Horace have alot of respect for you but how you posted that without laughing or crying I don't know it's a fecking joke and you know it!

Winslow Boy...I agree with you mate, it makes a mockery of why teams bother to put a seasons effort in.

But for your poor start season gone you'd have been right up there, but know lightening won't strike twice and 2012/13 you can be where you definately belong.

Good luck for the season ahead mate.

Horace have alot of respect for you but how you posted that without laughing or crying I don't know it's a fecking joke and you know it!

hold on fella............Horace posted the rules not his opinion

you will go a long way to find a better non league person than our Horace.............aint that right Rhodes!

Hold on yourself BUFC did I say anything against the man? No! Just the content of the post. Think on the whole you generally speak sense so not picking an argument but don't criticise when there are no grounds too!

Always respect your opinion Horace because I know you tell it how it is but reading between the lines you don't seem happy with the situation and can yourself see the ridiculous for what it is.

Can't fight the FA - or can you? Probably not but when a club is intending playing 25 miles from it's community and named base how can that be a suitable ground? Purely convenience and we all know what will happen, clubs denied the opportunity to grow, genuine clubs with genuine fans denied the support they should have when they have put so much in. We can all hardly be surprised when Tik Tok register attendances of 4 or 5 each game and make a mockery again of everyone's season by playing at a multitude of grounds before letting everyone down again by withdrawing.

With reference to the 25 mile thing...precedent set...MKDongs...

With reference to the 25 mile thing...precedent set...MKDongs...

The clue Boswell is in the "MK" bit, the location... And in any case even the original clubs fans boycotted them.

Are Tik Tok now to be known as the Amersham Manor? Not by the looks of that constitution...

Seems to me that the SSML are allowing a brand new club to start at step 6, perhaps they should view it that way too.

All this is terrible, when you can look back in the past & remember what a great name Ruislip Manor had in the game & it all comes to this. I know leagues nowadays have their hands tied because of the FA, but in some cases I think they are happy to hide behind that excuse.

All this is terrible, when you can look back in the past & remember what a great name Ruislip Manor had in the game & it all comes to this. I know leagues nowadays have their hands tied because of the FA, but in some cases I think they are happy to hide behind that excuse.

Syd, As an ex Manor boy I agree entirely.

its simple, vote against the constitution at the agm,

Too right.

100% agree with that

Hold on yourself BUFC did I say anything against the man? No! Just the content of the post. Think on the whole you generally speak sense so not picking an argument but don't criticise when there are no grounds too!

no probs mate......good luck next season

its simple, vote against the constitution at the agm,

Against Padbury United you mean, we'll have to see whether the Ford Meadow issue is resolved by 18 June won't we

Another thing dont take the piss and have us away all august and sept because you can take advantage of our lights later in the season. c#nts to a man the lot of you!

Couldn't agree more? Whats the betting odds, we end up with less Saturday games than everyone else but more midweek games?