Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cup Final at Hullbridge Sports tonight 7.45pm

Tonight is the Tolleshunt D'arcy Memorial Cup Final, Braintree Town Reserves beat Stanway Rovers Reserves on Saturday 4.1.(in semi final)

The final of the competiton is at Hullbridge Sports where they will play Braintree Town Reserves. Yours truly has been asked by the Essex FA to present the medals to the losing team, referee's and winning team, then the trophy to the Captain of the winning team.

If you fancy a game on a Thursday check out this cup final, held over from season 2010/11.

After all the banter with Coachie on here and the WTFC forum, i just know that it will be him that i am passing a medal too.....lol

Looking forward to it.

Edited by Grounhopper Mark.

Quite a lot of hoppers at tonights game mate, met Boycie for the first time, plus Phil i know a Southend Utd hopper was there too, plus the esl league Sec and i reckon i saw Mr Hoffman in the bar after the game, going by a pic i saw on facebook, but not 100% sure. From the county FA, there were 6 reps. I loved giving out the trophies.