Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

ESL Results

Hookey

Pmsl. well done Urchin, your comments have finally drawn me into replying...... Seems like some people consider that I have an alias of Big Mac, however those of you who really know me know that I say what I think and will always stand up and be counted.....unlike many others.......perhaps thats why I am in this situation and maybe I should be called marmite....for obvious reasons.....however for the record,and to give evidence of that, let me say that I was at Eton Manor BEFORE my time at Basildon and rest assured will ONLY EVER post on here as BIGBADBUDDA.........

Great post Urchin :lol:

In regards to your comments regarding colins 'Back stabbing number 2' have you not read Talades' earlier post stating that when mr cook resigned he personally requested that jamie warren could stay on to take the managerial reigns himself.

thats right il say it again...... PERSONALLY requested that jamie warren stay on to take the managerial post.

makes a little bit of a mockery of your post big mac.

only time will tell but bowers have under achieved for a long time now and should really be looking at top 4 not bottom 4

You hear a lot of stories....the only thing I know if that manager brings you in to work with him and things are not going well you stand down as well as the first team manager because you came with him and the honourable thing will be to follow him out.Sure you gotta be share your part of the blame if things are not working but if we look at how Jenko described this gentleman then we shouldn't be surprised at what happened.Anyway that's history now and a new chapter is gonna be written.Read part II,it's gonna be interesting ;)

ill give you somthing to read, colin DID NOT ask for jamie warren to take over, thats the biggest lie i have ever herd, i dont mind having a row/ discussion with you but please get your fact right 1st. maybe bbb or colin would like to settle this with his answer?

lol lol and lol. a bad manager? for your information here is a little info about mr cook. after winning every cup and league possible from under 16 to 18 level for concord rangers he was asked to be no.2 alongside mr crace in the concord 1st team where they finished 6 in his first season,only major loss was tilbury and hornchurch, and concord where top of the league untill xmas time, he then left for personal reasons and had a year off. on his return he was given the basildon utd job with no wage and no instructions by the board apart from dont finish bottom. he went on to lead basildon to the 4th round of the f.a vase and top of the league for the first 3 months of the season. (YES TOP OF THE LEAGUE) and the only 100% record in non league football in the whole of england.ill say that again for you, yes bas utd top ofthe league after 3 months of the season. only a disagrement with the chairman bringing this unreal run to an end. after colin left the club and they staggard down the table. colin then was very quickly snaped up by eton manor as coach and finished off the season with jenko holding there own with a mid table finish, just alittle info that people quickly forget. ;)

so after eton manor colin joined bowers and was given instructions of ryman football in 3 years, colin spent all time and money for two season on getting the ground ready and has done a great job, this was ment to be the so called BIG season but a bad start and a back stabbing no.2 has ment colin has moved on.

this post is for people ho dont remember more than 2 years ago

now this post might look like im colin biggest fan but very far from it, im jut stating a fact and giving credit where its due and the game needs people like colin so i hope to see him back in the esl very soon

I wont bother myself and others with all the inaccuracies of this post simply because it would take too long but heres a run down of the most glaring mistakes concerning my club:

the managers league record at Basildon was won 6 drew 0 lost 6

Basildon United did not make the 4th round of the FA Vase

we were top of the table for a while because Romford had played less matches,when Romford came to our ground they beat us 5-1.

there was no disagreement with the Basildon United Chairman,i was there when Colin resigned the Chairman wasnt present and was not involved.

we did not have the only 100% record in non league football,AFC Leamington were the last team to lost their 100% record.

Basildon United did not slip down the table as you suggest,Jody Pervwells record was slightly better than Colins.

there was a playing budget at Basildon United during the period you refer too.

i could go on but i think ive made my point,i have no inclination to get involved with this discussion but dont keep posting nonsense about Basildon United Thank You.

bollix!!Jody Perwell record was less and that's facts!2008-09 season Basildon league record was w 14 d 3 l 13 so Colin record was 1.5 points per game while JP was 1.4.You know I don't like inaccuracies!!! :rolleyes:

This will be the last post i make on this subject.I would not dream of going on a public forum and slagging off my beloved bowers,I know what happened and thats all that matters,let me just say that i have worked at bowers for nearly 3 years I have been at the ground nearly every single day working in that time, always arriving at 9 am and often there till after training,Including training and match days I must have spent 60hours a week at the club,In all this time I have never asked for or received a penny,and in my opinion turned the Len Salmon into one of the best stadiums about. so yes I suppose it does make sense that I would hand it all over to someone who has been there 3 months.I have made some very good friends at Bowers and would not want to upset them by getting into a slanging match on here,I will now leave it and wish Bowers every success in the future.

basildon dont get pickie, i was just making a point, for basildon to be top of the league even utill romford played there games well thats good aint it? lol still another 16 teams in league, an to be 1 f the lst 2 teams in country with 100% record? for bas utd both these fact are a great achievment