Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Bowers Manager

Jenko

I've heard that the new Bowers Manager is Jamie Warren. Bloke is an absolute muppet and a two faced back stabber. Heard that he was brought in to help Colin Cook. Well only took a few games and he has got the job of Manager at a senior club he has wanted for the last 6/7 years. Be careful the guy would do anything to get what he wants. Not a very nice person. Rant over.

Hi mate. You know me Hookey I'm not one to say things like this but when I found out I wondered whether he had maneouvered his way into the job. Seriously the guy is so two faced, starts off as a coach and then trys to get himself the managers job. He was coach/manager of Grays youth team. Stabbed me, Kirk and Chester in the back big time. Was talking to me about the managers job at Eton manor before Kirk had even resigned. He never got any joy out of me and I put him in his place. Sorry but the bloke really gets to me. Can't stand two faced, gutless people.

Won't last long at all, and I think the secretary at Bowers is well aware of the fact that there is some considerable interest in the job from a pair/possibly trio of senior players who are looking to start off their managerial/coaching careers.

No pressure Mr Warren.

Hi mate. You know me Hookey I'm not one to say things like this but when I found out I wondered whether he had maneouvered his way into the job. Seriously the guy is so two faced, starts off as a coach and then trys to get himself the managers job. He was coach/manager of Grays youth team. Stabbed me, Kirk and Chester in the back big time. Was talking to me about the managers job at Eton manor before Kirk had even resigned. He never got any joy out of me and I put him in his place. Sorry but the bloke really gets to me. Can't stand two faced, gutless people.

Deja vu with Bowers then....

Being totally honest his training drills were for kids but that's is another issue. The main fact is that he is an absolute muppet. Going on what I remember of him as a coach he won't last long but he may well do well. He has MArtiin Ash with him who is another complete numpty...cue Rhodes impassioned defence of Mr Ash LOL!

I've heard that the new Bowers Manager is Jamie Warren. Bloke is an absolute muppet and a two faced back stabber. Heard that he was brought in to help Colin Cook. Well only took a few games and he has got the job of Manager at a senior club he has wanted for the last 6/7 years. Be careful the guy would do anything to get what he wants. Not a very nice person. Rant over.

Sounds like every coach/manager i've come across in this league.

Jenks sounds like a bit of jealousy from days gone by. I heard you were overlooked as assistant at E Manor by Jamie Warren some years ago and have never let it go. For your information Colin Cook quit and suggested to the Chairman that Jamie Warren took over, who was by the way on his way to another club because of differences, he accepted the position because the then Manager asked him to stay on and the board accepted it.

So stop wasting you time trying to cause trouble and get a life the only thing that is a joke around here is you acting like a spoilt child, I have kids who dont bleat on like you grow up and stop living in the past whats done is done who gives a flying F*** who did what and who had this just get on with it you twat!!

cue Rhodes impassioned defence of Mr Ash LOL!

Jenko - To be honest I'm shocked and disappointed Martin wasn't offered the job when Colin Cook stood down recently, I thought he was the natural number two this season anyway

Talede1 why you have made a personal attack on me when I have never said anything untoward about you or Bowers for that matter is beyond me. I may be a tw*t but at least I'm honest and not two faced. I have a personal problem with Jamie Warren because he is two faced and stabbed everyone in the back who helped him get into non league football. Me, Kirk and Chester offered him the job helping me with the coaching after he approached us asking he if could help out. He used to play for Eton and the reason we said yes was because we thought he was a really nice guy. For the record Jamie was never in a position to give out jobs at Eton Manor. I was at the club long before him and was asked personally by Alex Lee and Reg Curtis to stay on after Kirk Whitelock left. I was approached by Alex and Reg before an FA Cup game at St Margretsbury on the 19th August 2006 saying that they had heard Kirk was going to leave at the end of the season and if I was interested in taking over. I said to leave that discussion until the end of the season. I told Kirk at the time what they had said to me.Chester and myself had spoke about what was going to happen when Kirk left and I said that Chester should do it and I would support him in that.

Now seeing as you have made up some story I'll let you know the facts. Jamie Warren approached me before a game at London Apsa on the 2nd December 2006. He said to me it was good that Kirk was going because he wasn't a good manager. He said that we should approach Alex and Reg and ask for the job because we would be better than Chester. He then asked me what I though of Chester. I replied that by the question he didn't rate him. He replied no. I said that he was out of order and that if he had a problem with Kirk or Chester he should talk to them. I told him if he didn't like it at the club he should and I quote..'[****!!****] off'. Jamie left after that game.

When Chester took over at Eton Manor he brought Jamie back. I was against that for obvious reasons but Chester said Jamie wouldn't do anything while he was in charge. Jamie also brought in Martin Ash because in his words, Neil Day who helped me with the coaching, wasn't any good. When I asked Jamie why he had come back when he didn't rate Chester he said because and I quote...'Chester wasn't any good and wouldn't last long then we could take over'. I remember at the time saying he was out of order. When I left I told Chester to be careful of Jamie but Chester was ok with him. However I believe when Jamie left Tilbury he tried to take Tilbury players behind Chester's back.

Now you say he didn't want to take over at Bower's and had some difference so was going to another club. What problems were they?

They the facts of the why I can't stand the guy because he a two faced twat and slagged off good friends of mine. So it isn't about what's done is done and who had what and why. I just don't like gutless, two faced people. You are more than welcome to let Jamie know my feelings or even show him this because he is more than welcome to contact me if he wishes. Having said that I may well see him in the near future at an ESL match if he is still in charge of Bowers.

Rhodes we can talk tomorrow about the qualities of Martin Ash! LOL

Sorry mate but Talede1 has his story all wrong. You know me and I'm not liar. The way Jamie Warren acted when he was at Eton Manor was terrible. I never saw eye to eye with Kirk on some of things but we talked about it and worked things out. In football people have different opinions and that's fine. But you can't run a club and have people with their own agenda's.

talede1 you need to find out the facts before you mouth off, colin did not ask the chairman to put jamie warren as manager, i wont go into it because its on a need to know basis, and all you need to no is colin gave the board a choice, either jamie goes or colin does. when the board failed to make a choice then colin said and i quote "i will go then as i have no backing from the board"