Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fair question.

Krooner

SHOCKING BEHAVIOUR. from a group of cowards. thats not to say they were not right or wrong. but there are ways to go about things and this was the SNIDE way. this is by no way DT10 fault or buisness, but remember if they have done this once.

on the plus side, at least DUNCS and NG AGREE on something.

TF it's not really a case of me and Duncs agreeing, its down to be respectful to two guys who no doubt did their jobs for nothing and for their CLUB. Yossa is right, there is a protocol on how sackings should be done and that's one-to-one not by phone, text, e-mail that's a cowards way out simoply 'cos they do not want to hear what the sacked manager may have to say in his DEFENCE, if they can be bothered that is. Clubs will have more respect from potential managers if things are done in the correct manner. Now because of Cove's actions, you will read such comments as...''done it once .... DT beware !'' etc., etc.,

By the way DT this is in no way derogatory towards your goodself. The job became available, you applied, you were accepted.

You've done well winning your first 2 games...............Good Luck for the future.

I posted some while ago what's happening at Cove and got slated for my comments asking whats happening at Cove , but now perhaps those personel can have a re-think ..... apologies accepted !

NG, you make it sound like you are the CCL know-it-all and that anything rumour wise you say seems to come true.

The fact is that you took a wild guess at the possibility there were problems at Cove and are now suggesting you knew it was all happening.

It doesnt take a brain scientist to assume that when a club punches way above its weight for so long, and with a manager and players with high expectation levels, that soon enough things are bound to change for the worse.

Koo and Duncs took Cove as far as they could, which is why the more senior players and manager ended up moving on.

It could easily have gone the opposite way if one or two things had happened that didnt (which i wont say on here).

Cove may even have been contenders for a top 3 place. Thats just how close it was. In the end, it went the way it did and now Cove are rebuilding with new players, a new management team and a fresh outlook.

Koo and Duncs were at Cove for 4 seasons and in that time Cove finished 4th, 6th, 12th and 9th. Three cup finals and 2 trophies.

Thats a pretty decent record at any level.

And yes, the way the sacking happened was not right but as I am friends with the people at Cove. I wont comment any more on it.

Me thinks you know a little bit more then your letting on Johnno.

Come clean spill the beans

Quote: NG CCL know it all, your not Jealous are you ;)