Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fair question.

Krooner

And nothing is ever black and white Jeff. I've learnt this evening that efforts were made by the chairman to speak to Duncs when Duncs came back from holiday. Duncs was told by text from Simon while Duncs was away. Simon was informed that him and Duncs were no longer

required.

And my friends and relationships with the people of cove come before any bollox on here!

SO can we assume that you had no real friendship with duncs and simon. as you seem to want to stand square, with the people of cove. football is a small world and you never know when paths cross. i saw duncs at the feltham friendly and he not koo, was trying to drive on a poor squad, wonder who knew they would not be at the club long that day. i have had a few cross words with duncs so im not a friend, and i think you have demonstrated, your a friend he could do without.

Agreed JJ. It seems safe to assume from all this that many believe it is okay to accept events from one side without hearing the full story from the other. This is unlikely to happen. I do not understand why it should be beholden for any club to have to justify its actions to any unconnected supporters.

And nothing is ever black and white Jeff. I've learnt this evening that efforts were made by the chairman to speak to Duncs when Duncs came back from holiday. Duncs was told by text from Simon while Duncs was away. Simon was informed that him and Duncs were no longer

required.

And my friends and relationships with the people of cove come before any bollox on here!

SO can we assume that you had no real friendship with duncs and simon. as you seem to want to stand square, with the people of cove. football is a small world and you never know when paths cross. i saw duncs at the feltham friendly and he not koo, was trying to drive on a poor squad, wonder who knew they would not be at the club long that day. i have had a few cross words with duncs so im not a friend, and i think you have demonstrated, your a friend he could do without.

Agreed JJ. It seems safe to assume from all this that many believe it is okay to accept events from one side without hearing the full story from the other. This is unlikely to happen. I do not understand why it should be beholden for any club to have to justify its actions to any unconnected supporters.

Fair comment

I have a great deal of respect for Duncs and have known him for years. He was sacked whilst on holiday when Cove offered the job to DT on the Wednesday and followed up on the Following Saturday. Duncs was still on holiday at that time! Rumour has it that Cove take money off the youth section to fund the player budget at senior level is that right? Should this be right? Speculation is they have no money.

I have a great deal of respect for Duncs and have known him for years. He was sacked whilst on holiday when Cove offered the job to DT on the Wednesday and followed up on the Following Saturday. Duncs was still on holiday at that time! Rumour has it that Cove take money off the youth section to fund the player budget at senior level is that right? Should this be right? Speculation is they have no money.

Speculation is rife, Cove do pay players.....FACT !

Some of the players currently playing at Cove will not play for nothing........FACT !

Not sure how they get the money tho'..........

i notice your refereeing skills are rubbing off on here! :bolt:

LANGUAGE, JJ !!

Women and children present.

Just to put the record straight nobody from Cove has contacted me on this subject I have always contacted them and of course the team is doing better we made some bloody good signings before we were booted out Tucks and Danny Turner to name but 2 and we also had 5 new signings in the pipeline.

required.

WHAT would the point of a forum be if were not to ask questions. i am not sure it matters in this case, what the other story might be. but there actions or non action. does seem to give DUNCS, the moral high ground. and that cant have been said very often.

yes phil I spoke with Phil and Frank and we all agreed that in hindsight we would have all done things differently you see I didn't want the job in thre first place because I simply don't have the time to be a manager an assistant is a completely different animal and that suits me,I know this also applies for Simon as he too is an assistant,the only thing is that now we have to try and get involved elsewhere and that is not easy as there are not to many oppurtunities at the moment

yes phil I spoke with Phil and Frank and we all agreed that in hindsight we would have all done things differently you see I didn't want the job in thre first place because I simply don't have the time to be a manager an assistant is a completely different animal and that suits me,I know this also applies for Simon as he too is an assistant,the only thing is that now we have to try and get involved elsewhere and that is not easy as there are not to many oppurtunities at the moment

Duncs there will be soon if some clubs don't get their act together, so have a rest for about 1-2 months watch games, watch the CCL tables then they will start looking .........but you don't wanna be manager ?