Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Forest Glade 1 - 3 Castle United

Rowlatt7

Very pleased with how we have started the season, have a feeling things will get a lot more difficult. Ryan this weekend who look like they have got a strong side again. Fingers crossed we can maintain our form and get a result.

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/castleunited/s/results-reports-45858.html?official=0&fixture_id=761136

Ryan are a decent side, young but have some good technical players. played a 5-3-2 but was pretty much a flat back 5, difficult to break down. they have a good striker who holds up the ball very well, if it wasn't for him i dont think they would be able to play that way(heard he has left for eton manor though, will be a big loss for them if true). 2 more attacking midfielders are very skillful as well. we had them pinned in their half for whole of second period but one of those days where the ball just wouldnt go in, hitting posts, defenders on the line, keeper making good saves. Oh they are a very mouthy side as well, so would just mention to your boys that they will spend the whole game trying to draw you into an argument. Forest glade told me they did the same there as well.

Pitch is ok, quite big. very open though and on a windy day can be a problem.

only the 2nds play at the score now the 1sts play at town mead waltham abbey

I know mate, my lad was playing for Basildon Town Res against your guys. You have some very good players in the ressies, Rob Small was unplayable and bagged 4.