Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Leatherhead Manager Sacked

I am surprised he was sacked after all he has acheived over the last couple of years. The step up from Ryman north/south is a big step and to sack your manager after only 7 games seems a bit of a panic move by the board. Most clubs are looking to consolidate rather than winning the league in their first season. I suppose that football for you!!

I suppose it could work either way for us. Either they're all over the place and come into the match totally unorganised and demoralised, or they all pull together to try and impress any potential new manager and play a blinder....hopefully the former!

I am surprised he was sacked after all he has acheived over the last couple of years. The step up from Ryman north/south is a big step and to sack your manager after only 7 games seems a bit of a panic move by the board. Most clubs are looking to consolidate rather than winning the league in their first season. I suppose that football for you!!

Having read the programme at leatherhead and speaking to one of the fans 'in the know' it was to do with conflicts between the players and the manager and also conflict between the Manager and the board. If this was the case then I can understand why the manager was sacked.