Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Stanway 4-0 Basildon United

BBB

Well Mr Ponderosa, as usual you have nothing constructive or even mildly amusing to say. Bas has been honest in his replies as always and clearly enters into the banter, whereas you are a completely different kettle of fish.You are paranoid to a level which I haven't experienced before and think that every thread is about your "friend".

And seeing as you mention homosexuality and Colin Cook in the same sentance (not sure he'll thank you for that), will Hullbridge need to build an extension to their dugout if Mr (navy) Larke leaves his post at The Hive as I hear he's part of your manage a trois?

Of course you haven't experienced it before, you twat, you've only posted in the last week!!!

And if you read my comments I said you were gay... You obviously know [****!!****] about anything ESL 'cos I'm not even involved with any ESL club you moron!

Ponderosa unfortunately for you no one cares what you actually have to say.

Its usually expressing your love for collin cook or how Bowers are a disgrace (even though you was part of the backroom staff there for 2 years) or occasionally you try a terrible attempt at 'banter' and instantly end a thread!

DRS is right, this thread is about Bas Utd and as Basil-don is an insider at the club questions are asked of him regarding the management post/club affairs which in all fairness he usually answers.

Ooh, you just gave away a big hint as to who you are with that statement, you are now narrowed down to one of three people... you want to try and keep that flapping mouth of yours a little bit shut because I can get clues with every cocky little quote...

I'm going to make a quick stab and say that if you are who I think you are you should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself as a no account opportunist who would never for one minute have had any credibilty at a footie club if it wasn't for Colin Cook...

I'm going to make a quick stab and say that if you are who I think you are you should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself as a no account opportunist who would never for one minute have had any credibilty at a footie club if it wasn't for Colin Cook...

Garymo?

Garymo?

Nice one Carl...

Well Mr Ponderosa, as usual you have nothing constructive or even mildly amusing to say. Bas has been honest in his replies as always and clearly enters into the banter, whereas you are a completely different kettle of fish.You are paranoid to a level which I haven't experienced before and think that every thread is about your "friend".

And seeing as you mention homosexuality and Colin Cook in the same sentance (not sure he'll thank you for that), will Hullbridge need to build an extension to their dugout if Mr (navy) Larke leaves his post at The Hive as I hear he's part of your manage a trois?

Of course you haven't experienced it before, you twat, you've only posted in the last week!!!

And if you read my comments I said you were gay... You obviously know [****!!****] about anything ESL 'cos I'm not even involved with any ESL club you moron!

Not involved at a club??? you were seen at Hullbridge on Saturday with a club polo shirt on brown nosing Enrico. .

You're constant use of profanities betray your lack of education and understanding of the word debate so if you have nothing relevant to add to this thread about Bas Utd please butt out.

Edited by BBB

Not involved at a club??? you were seen at Hullbridge on Saturday with a club polo shirt on brown nosing Enrico. .

You're constant use of profanities betray your lack of education and understanding of the word debate so if you have nothing relevant to add to this thread about Bas Utd please butt out.

You really are quite a shocking liar aren't you? Do you think that if you keep telling lies that someone will eventually believe you? Fact 1 - I am not involved with the ESL. Fact 2 - due to the tragic rise in the number of inbreds like you involved in said league I will not be involved with the ESL again this season. Enjoy the dungheap of nonsense you have helped to create, ****bag...

You really are quite a shocking liar aren't you? Do you think that if you keep telling lies that someone will eventually believe you? Fact 1 - I am not involved with the ESL. Fact 2 - due to the tragic rise in the number of inbreds like you involved in said league I will not be involved with the ESL again this season. Enjoy the dungheap of nonsense you have helped to create, ****bag...

What lies??? Do you deny being at Hullbridge on Saturday? And are you also saying you weren't wearing a club polo shirt? If you are denying these facts then you sir are the bare faced liar. And as for brown nosing Enrico, the only suprise there is that it wasn't his assistant. But having said that, credit where it's due. You managed a whole post without mentioning your "special" friend

What lies??? Do you deny being at Hullbridge on Saturday? And are you also saying you weren't wearing a club polo shirt? If you are denying these facts then you sir are the bare faced liar. And as for brown nosing Enrico, the only suprise there is that it wasn't his assistant. But having said that, credit where it's due. You managed a whole post without mentioning your "special" friend

Lol BBB I think u mixing ponderosa up with someone else mate, he certainly was NOT at our game saturday and as for having a club polo shirt no chance even some of the players havent got one yet they only turned up Sat morning,I will let Ponderosa answer anything else.

I give up. I absolutely despair of all this. Now I'm being accused of being someone else! Anyone who knows me might enjoy the photos I posted from Saturday's match between Rocks and Hornchurch. Anyone else, have fun on this forum without me, I'm off to delete my account...