Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Stanway 4-0 Basildon United

BBB

I have not heard this but if true it may be for the best. There has been a cloud hanging over the current manager since his appointment. I am not sure of the ins and outs. You hear things like he only got the job because he promised sponsorship that then didnt come so they tried to get rid of him. Then they did get a sponsor, I am not sure if this was the same one. I also hear that players were banned from playing for the club because they wouldnt buy drinks in the bar. The club have, in my opinion, made the manager's position untenable and I feel for him. All I can say is the manager has remained dignified throughout and if he is gone I wish him all the best. I wonder when the time will come when BAsildon and Bowers will not be showered in contraversy. Southend Manor are a great example and I just pray we do not lose our manager to Great Wakering. I am hoping they opt for Mr Wilson of Burnham who is an ex player but I read in the echo that it is likely to go to former Captain Dan Trenkel.

Thanks Bas, I thought it was strange considering your start, while not being the greatest, is certainly not the worst and still in vase which will hopefully increase the profile of the club as well as the coffers. Not to mention keeping the ESL flag flying

Why don't you enlighten us the Basil-don? From the outside looking in the place is a shambles. No one knows whether they are ocming or going. I sense from the poster "garymo" there is more to this then meets the eye. Would love to hear more Garymo if you will elaborate?

Yours sincerely

Concerned observer

its not called the hive,its a football stadium not a fecking discotheque or a youth centre,we play at The Stadium,Gardiners Close-outsiders have very little idea what goes on at Basildon United on a daily basis just as i have very little idea what goes on behind the scenes at other clubs,the difference is i have neither the time nor inclination to speculate about such matters you clearly do.

Quite right Bas, don't air your dirty laundry in public (did I really say that in reference to Bas Utd???).

Anyway Gary may be a DJ or even a Youth Club worker so don't dismiss him so readily, help is at a premium at ESL level.

unfortunately I have to say this, what a load of horseshit is going down on this forum!!

wot a crop of lying 2 faced [censored] are all over this thread???? We've got dick for brains posting as BBB, presumably a gay attempt to be Big Bad Buddha, ESL Observer is a bluff account to pretend that Southend Manor actually have some fans and Dr River Song is Andy Fairbrass posting [censored] because he has nothing better to do in his sad and pathetic life....

Rant over

Ponderosa you make me sick. Take your sexual tension somewhere else. This thread is about Basildon Utd and their "manager" so you had no need to change the subject. we have more important things to worry about in our lives than who you make sex with.

Basil-don as a committee member at Basildon Utd, or whatever it is you do, you should inform the public about what is going on. It is your duty. If you can manage the time to tell us how sad we are (pot calling the kettle black) you can surely manage a brief statement either confirming or denying whether the "manager" has been cut.

Kind regards

Ponderosa unfortunately for you no one cares what you actually have to say.

Its usually expressing your love for collin cook or how Bowers are a disgrace (even though you was part of the backroom staff there for 2 years) or occasionally you try a terrible attempt at 'banter' and instantly end a thread!

DRS is right, this thread is about Bas Utd and as Basil-don is an insider at the club questions are asked of him regarding the management post/club affairs which in all fairness he usually answers.

Well Mr Ponderosa, as usual you have nothing constructive or even mildly amusing to say. Bas has been honest in his replies as always and clearly enters into the banter, whereas you are a completely different kettle of fish.You are paranoid to a level which I haven't experienced before and think that every thread is about your "friend".

And seeing as you mention homosexuality and Colin Cook in the same sentance (not sure he'll thank you for that), will Hullbridge need to build an extension to their dugout if Mr (navy) Larke leaves his post at The Hive as I hear he's part of your manage a trois?

its not called the hive,its a football stadium not a fecking discotheque or a youth centre,we play at The Stadium,Gardiners Close-outsiders have very little idea what goes on at Basildon United on a daily basis just as i have very little idea what goes on behind the scenes at other clubs,the difference is i have neither the time nor inclination to speculate about such matters you clearly do.

Oh dear Basil-don, lifted straight from Bas Utd official website

Contact Us Basildon United F.C.

The Hive Gardiners Close

Basildon

Essex

United Kingdom

SS14 3AW

http://basildon-united.co.uk/index.php?option=com_contact&Itemid=3