Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fighting the system

I see my investigation into the Ponderosa scandal was removed from public viewing yesterday, and without explanation. Could the person who removed it please come forward and give me a reason? Why should I be silensed?

Well this is me fighting the systum.

Mr Cartwright WAS at Leslie Fields last night, WAS wearing Hullbridge colours and WAS seen fratonizing with Mr Cook. This doesnt seem like working at a higher level. I have notified the APA anonomously and Bowers Pitsea.

Back on football it was a shame to see Burnham take the game lightly especially when they are not in with a chance of winning the league. When you pay £5/£6 to watch a game, £2.40 for a burger, £1 for a program then you expect to see the first choise eleven.

bit of a rumour but I heard their manager may be leaving to join a Ryman team so could be problems developeing.

Well done Hullbridge for taking the game seriously.

Burnham line up:

1 matt belcher

2 connor mackay

3 grant khory davinson

4 alex o'leary

5 ricky stubbs

6j ack beaumont

7 dan williams

8 ricky evans

9 wes bocking

10 martin Llewellin

11 james regan

subs.

12 alex porter

14 bradley hunter

15 Lloyd Wilson

16 dan foakes

17scott colthart

Goalscorer Bradley Hunter 90m

So it was near enough a reserve team (only 3 first team). How did the people of Hullbridge feel about this insult? On reflection, 2-1 is not really a very good score considoring it was ressies.

Edited by Dr. River Song

Hullbridge line up.

1 richard bastin

2 elliott wells

3 lee daves

4 paul oakley

5 carl morgan

6 tila phillips

7 chris brown

8 churchill addingi

9 jordan williams

10 craig gilam

11 gary higgs

subs.

12 nathan collins(capt)

14 lewis newman

15 jordan greenway

16 emanuel johnson

17 lawrence priddle

Hullbridge B team....(unavailable players)

1 mason

2 payne

3 ranger

4r.collins

5 fabiani

6 osborne

7 onwubiko

8 olie baker

9 mike shelley

10 julian simon parson

11 luke horton

So it was near enough a reserve team (only 3 first team). How did the people of Hullbridge feel about this insult? On reflection, 2-1 is not really a very good score considoring it was ressies.

Have a break darling.Have a kit-kat :rolleyes:

Dr River Song I have no idea who you are and what club you nail your colours too but please refrain from bringing my club into this utter drivel you talk. For the record in case you don't know I am Keith Wilson the First team manager

Why I am explaining myself to you I do not know but the side I picked last night was the strongest I could have picked with the players I had avaliable. Three lads on the bech were reserve lads and I gave my Under 17 lads a rest as they have two college games this week. Hullbridge won the game fair & square (two great strikes for their goals) and I am grateful that we got a late goal to give us a chance in the second leg.

As for us having no chance of winning the league I think it's a bit early to write any one off as it is only mid October and only a third of the season has been played. Southend Manor will take some stopping but you never say never

As for the comment about me going to a Ryman league team I am flattered to be linked with it but I have had no communication and would appreciate you and others from saying otherwise.

Finally as Enrico posted I had the following first team players missing for one reason or another

Jack Parr

Danny Cossington

Stuart Judd

Michael Fox

Matt Newman

Ash John-Baptiste

Reece Brandon

Dean Strutt

Harry Skinner

Charlie Rolls

Sorry/Coach, do us all a favour and admit this cup is a pain in the ar$e for you. You're all getting above your station and resting/rotating players as if you're Ranieri or Morinho. You're not the only one's as Barkingside had only 3 or 4 of the team that destroyed Eton Manor on Saturday in the starting line up on Monday. They got a result eventually but could have come severely unstuck. At least it was only £3 entrance at Oakside to see their second string. They realised the situation and adjusted the prices accordingly. I'll also take a guess that there were further teams weakened by "unavailable" players.

BBB I think you are just jealous that we played with that pink kit.Old Jonathan Wheatstone would have loved playing with that kit.It ain't rotating....it's putting out the best available team as Sorry pointed out!!lol

Edited by coach et 64

Hullbridge B team....(unavailable players)

1 mason

2 payne

3 ranger

4r.collins

5 fabiani

6 osborne

7 onwubiko

8 olie baker

9 mike shelley

10 julian simon parson

11 luke horton

Coach et 64, How many games have Collins, Baker and Shelley played for Hullbridge?

Ryan Collins played regularly till he went on holiday and had an injury in mid-september.Shelley came end of August/beginning of September and played 3 games scoring 1.He injured his foot and has had a tonsils operation which is just recovering now.Olie joined more or less at the same time, after going 2 weeks to Ibiza with Bastin, and had a foot injury.He is due training tomorrow.For the Hullbridge injuries bulletin read tomorrow's Daily Star.

Coach, you sem to have backed yourself into a corner. You have admitted you are not rotating but playing your strongest available team then on the other hand are at pains to stress that you had 11 players "unavailable". Of these only 4 have played more than 6 games and 3 haven't featured at all. You're kidding yourself into thinking you have strength in depth but the reality is Burnham played their ressies (and have admitted it) and you only beat them 2-1. Which brings us back to the original question asked by DRS. What do Hullbridge think of this insult? (Embarrassed is my guess)

P.S Nothing wrong with rotating your squad if you have the players to compete (which apparently Burnham have given the result)

Dr River Song I have no idea who you are and what club you nail your colours too but please refrain from bringing my club into this utter drivel you talk. For the record in case you don't know I am Keith Wilson the First team manager

Why I am explaining myself to you I do not know but the side I picked last night was the strongest I could have picked with the players I had avaliable. Three lads on the bech were reserve lads and I gave my Under 17 lads a rest as they have two college games this week. Hullbridge won the game fair & square (two great strikes for their goals) and I am grateful that we got a late goal to give us a chance in the second leg.

As for us having no chance of winning the league I think it's a bit early to write any one off as it is only mid October and only a third of the season has been played. Southend Manor will take some stopping but you never say never

As for the comment about me going to a Ryman league team I am flattered to be linked with it but I have had no communication and would appreciate you and others from saying otherwise.

Finally as Enrico posted I had the following first team players missing for one reason or another

Jack Parr

Danny Cossington

Stuart Judd

Michael Fox

Matt Newman

Ash John-Baptiste

Reece Brandon

Dean Strutt

Harry Skinner

Charlie Rolls

Keith your losing ratio is 1 every 3 games. No team wins a league with that sort of form. Congratulations on marginally overcoming Haringey and Clapton at home, you should be proud of your team. When you have played half decent teams you have been beaten. From the Barking website it is clear you were lucky to leave with anything even when playing just 10 men. Match reports never lie.

As for speculation about who is in line for which job I will respect your comments, and then ignore them.

DRS we never played well against Barking but won & as a football person I'm sure you know that it is harder to play against 10 sometimes and this was the case, Barking are a decent side who will give anyone in this league a game. We never played well against Clapton but still won. That's 6 points out of 6 and although goal difference is important you don't get any more points for winning by a wide margin.

I am proud of my team and will defend them to the end. We will continue to try and win as many games as we can between now and the end of the season and see where that leaves us. At the end of the season the team who tops the league will be the best side in it as the table never lies. You never know that maybe us and then again it might not

Coach,why are you bothering to answer these tools??

They are former Hullbridge players so a bit of a laugh and a joke to keep them happy in their boring days working in a office.