Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Manager Resigns at Basildon United

Garymo what are you talking about.....

I know basil-don makes no secret of how hard it is being the manager of the club and all that comes with it, but surely you are not implying these were the reasons Mr Larke resigned?

Poor results and coming off the back of a 9-1 demolition surely has to be the main reason for him packing his bags and additionally bringing in players that are quite obviously not up to the level required.

Did you blame your club and chairman when you left/got sacked from galleywood after conceding 19 goals in the first 3 games with the players you brought in.....

Results do not lie, both of you unfortunately were not up to the task at your respective clubs this season is the cold truth I'm afraid....

I'm talking about senior football coach...

A decent manager doesn't go to a club and ship 19 goals in their first 3 games

That's the point I'm making.

And that is why he was trying to make it look like it isn't Larkes fault that basildon were getting trounced week in week out.

At most non-league levels apart from the ryman prem upwards, players play for the manager as their is no transfer funds or massive budgets available. So if the players brought in are getting beat 9-1, I ask where does the blame lie.

I'm sure you would be man enough to take some responsibility if hullbridge were on the end of a 9-1 humiliation.

In my 2nd season in charge we lost 6-1 away to Romford with Pat-t-erson one t equalizing on 50th minute and I'm still here after 7 seasons.

I'm still there because the people in charge at Hullbridge don't get rid of managers for the sake of it but give you time to implement your ideas.Like most English clubs were doing before the foreign invasion which has been good in one way but bad in some others ie diving and sacking managers.

I'd admire your attitude, laughing in the face of adversity. But the joke is on you my friend.

Your record speaks for itself

Everywhere you've been you've failed...

I'm guessing your next reply will be 'Lol' or something similar so save us all the hassle of reading it.

LOL..............