Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

London Tigers vs Leverstock Green change of venue

It was established long ago that he IS a nutter!

Horace – That’s a bit unfair isn’t it, I’m not exactly a Gavin am I who has a horn and sings on his own at games

It was established long ago that he IS a nutter!

Horace – That’s a bit unfair isn’t it, I’m not exactly a Gavin am I who has a horn and sings on his own at games

so you are saying that Gavin, your hero at the time of Edgware's demise, and the man who pulled out of the "New Edgware" proposals when he sussed Uncle Urchin, is a nutter?

so you are saying that Gavin, your hero at the time of Edgware's demise, and the man who pulled out of the New Edgware proposals when he sussed Uncle Urchin, is a nutter?

Horace – No, I’m not saying that at all but I don’t behave in the same unpredictable fashion as Gavin does do I. I don’t recall him questioning Uncle Urchin’s motive to resurrect Edgware Town from the ashes, the Working Party that was set up at the time, consisting of Gavin, Sally, Steve, Unc and myself, worked tirelessly and in the end decided, without Gavin onboard, to go down the Southill Alexander route which, as we now know, was sadly the wrong call.

so you are saying that Gavin, your hero at the time of Edgware's demise, and the man who pulled out of the New Edgware proposals when he sussed Uncle Urchin, is a nutter?

Horace – No, I’m not saying that at all but I don’t behave in the same unpredictable fashion as Gavin does do I. I don’t recall him questioning Uncle Urchin’s motive to resurrect Edgware Town from the ashes, the Working Party that was set up at the time, consisting of Gavin, Sally, Steve, Unc and myself, worked tirelessly and in the end decided, without Gavin onboard, to go down the Southill Alexander route which, as we now know, was sadly the wrong call.

I think that a poll on here "Is Rhodes a nutter?" would receive a majority "Yes" vote, but we won't go there. Gavin definitely pulled out when he discovered who Uncle Urchin was.

Gavin definitely pulled out when he discovered who Uncle Urchin was

Horace – Gavin knew who Unc was from day one, I worked hand in hand with him on the Edgware Town project and we had daily contact

Gavin definitely pulled out when he discovered who Uncle Urchin was

Horace – Gavin knew who Unc was from day one, I worked hand in hand with him on the Edgware Town project and we had daily contact

He didn't realise that he was Karl Williams, the infamous insolvency expert!

Edited by Horace

Horace - I wasn't sure what Gavin's problem was with Unc to be honest, I certainly didn't have a problem with him and I've never met a more sincere and genuine guy, I don't have to remind you of the story when I took the kids to his ice skating rink in Shepherds Bush do I