Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Let's use this forum correctly

I am relatively new to this forum but have been surprised by the number of personal attacks that seem to be posted. Sorry ,had to jump to the defence of Basil-don and I got fed up with another blog that was very personal and uneducated. Sadly, morons, or those with a personal agenda, do get onto these sites but I think its up to us to police it by not taking the bait. On occasions we need to respond to protect our integrity but once done we should leave it alone. Other blogs are best ignored. Its really up to us ,as eventually the idiots will disappear. Encouraged, they will stay. Like some of them stay at our clubs!We all love Non League football so hopefully, the forum can return to being for this and the ESL in particular.

Sorry to sound like a parent but I needed to get it off my chest!.

While i do agree that football talk should come first,the reason why this forum was so succesful for a good few years was because you could have a level of banter on here and sometimes it would go over the top.What i can't stand is certain posters dragging down people with their lies or vicious rumours because they have hidden agendas,when someone like Basil don who gives up alot of spare time helping his club gets abuse for doing so you can hardly blame those who know him for defending him,maybe we shouldn't get in spats with some over it but sometimes it goes to that level.

Saying all that,if you had a forum which just talked football and nothing else i think you will find that there may not be that much action on here compared to the past.

Ok, I am back from a sulk and here is my two penneth.

I think it is rich that people who have verbally attacked and abused people are sitting in their high horse and making judgements. Basil-Don is no shrinking violet and has made loads of posts that are drival and made up just to corse trouble.

boeside urchin you are not in a position to point the finger at anyone.

why are you jumping to the defense of basil? because you know who he is and dont know me? because i use a forum without naming myself or telling you were i live?

for the record my name is tejus i hope that maeks u all fill better.

but lets cut the crap and crying about some internet bantar

Don't be a tool mate,I am all up for a bit of banter but don't come on here claiming I am this or that and then bleat when I give it back to you.

And as for me sticking up for Bas,yes I do know him and I know the hard work he puts in at Basildon,probably more than most people in his position so if someone comes on here slating him then don't be surprised to get shot down.I don't start having a pop at someone for no reason,and I had plenty to with you my friend.