Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Game Off (Saturday 12 November 2011)

I see you were due to be on the game with our good friend Wes Linden in the middle, no wonder you’re in the know

Think I read that Leighton Town are at home so it can't be switched & Aylesbury didn't want to play on Sunday

Spot on... Leighton are at home, and we wouldn't have had a team on Sunday. Tigers looked for an alternative venue but nothing doing, so game off.

This Saturday's fixture between London Tigers and Aylesbury United has been postponed.

So you're going to be all dressed up with no where to go tomorrow then

This Saturday's fixture between London Tigers and Aylesbury United has been postponed.

I expect you were annoyed to miss out on the once in a lifetime opportunity to be Wes Linden's Assistant

I expect you were annoyed to miss out on the once in a lifetime opportunity to be Wes Linden's Assistant

So you're going to be all dressed up with no where to go tomorrow then

New experience for me.

Maybe you can tell me how you cope every Saturday without a game to go to?

Er, no.

New experience for me.

I expect you will be at Cockfosters v Ampthill Town this afternoon as a spectator

So what game are you attending today if any, I'm suprised you weren't re-allocated a game by the League after London Tigers v Aylesbury United was called off early in the week