Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hullbridge

Heard Alot of the original players from pre season are unhappy at hullbridge with Colin cook and Paul lark bringing bowers and Basildon rejects to Hullbridge and upsetting the camp!! I seem to remember this happening a couple of years back with del Robinson and co and again alot of original players got upset and left , is history repeating itself at lower road?

Del brought a lot of players from all the woods of London and we were training at chadwell Heath,whutd academy training ground.of all those players only 5 of them established themselves in the 16 players squad(Fontaine,worrell,lemard,Jarvis and nelson with ports occasionally coming on and giving his much valued contribution).this time the situation is different and we are playing more local lads.if this means taking the best players away from more local clubs we don't mind.colin and Paul has brought in players that are better than some of the existing ones in an effort to better the side.we had a lot of what I call part-time players which means we could never had them available for every game.we have gradually replaced them with better and more reliable players.the results are proving us right and we are always on the look-out for those kind of players.we are also pleased that some od our experienced players have chosen to stay with us rather than to go to more glamorous clubs that are in decay.we recently made another couple of quality additions and injured and suspended players are back as well.also Colin and Paul are not afraid of taking tasks ie kit,,sweeping changing rooms and all the rest that a fit coachie used to do on his own at the time of del & co,on top of all the football stuff.they have been really helpful and proved they are real good football guys.even picking the team takes no less than three minutes.they have been someone loss and our gain.

Pmsl Pmsl how funny is that, Graig Gillam,Steve Brown,Danny Hipgrave,Ollie Baker,James Braithwaite,Michal Dekeyzer,plus a few others all rejects lol they wil be pleased to hear that,I must have had 75% of ESL teams and a few Ryman teams contact me wanting Gillam and Hipgrave,REJECTS pmsl I think footballknowledge needs to change his user name

But when these guys finish thier short stints at Hullbridge you then rely on the same old names who get put to 1 side when the new boss comes in and brings his own players!! just saying that's what I've heard how the Hullbridge lads feel

Who the hullbridge lads are ?the only one you can call hullbridge lad is our good youngster Tom.players come and go and many of them are only loyal to the fact that you are playing them week in week out.as soon as you put them on the bench they throws the toys out of the pram and leave.as I said we have had some players over the years that used to turn up and expected to play and they were the ones leaving you in the lurch the following week when they were un available.we are doing better than this time last year and I can easily say this is the strongest team we had since ihave been hullbridge manager which now goes back a few seasons as you know ii'm the longest serving esl manager. I don"t know who you are but are not really bothered because you are just telling stories based on your fantasy and with not real substance.as. Rafa used to say get yer facts rights because your statement has no leg to stand on.If you want to sow discord or winding people up then you are wasting your time.concentrate on your own club if you have got one.we are all fine at the bridge and never been happier.

Yes BBB I am calling you a liar as the players you mentioned haven't ever played for decent esl teams let alone ryman teams.

But as mentioned before on previous threads about your relationship with Craig Gillam he seems to be one of your favourites so it is no surprise you are making him out to be a target for ryman clubs.

I agree esl observer ,,, to many overrated big timers in Essex senior who give all the bullshit how they could step up a few levels but they cant be asked with the travelling etc, what aload of nonsense. as for that dekeyzer how many games to goals ratio he on???? Steve brown is as much use as a chocolate fireguard and I've seen better facilities at a whorehouse than what Hullbridge have got!!!

Wow now you are talking properly fb.go and enjoy your Olympics league full of esl rejects that for attitude or ability can't cut two steps above.looking at some players playing for those mega rich olimpics club I reckon at 47 can still play such quick is the pace of the game in that pile of cacca.why don't you stick to the olimpics forum giving the fact that you ain't good enough for the esl?go and do one fb will ya? Lol

Edited by coach et 64

Who mentioned anything about the Olympian league coachie and why do you seem to have a personal vendetta against it.

As I have said before your description of the esl is laughable. It is a poor league, the majority of it made up by p1ss poor teams. Witham, s.manor, Enfield are not bad sides but apart from that utter garbage.

All you've got to do to cut it in the esl is boom it 80 yards every time you get it or scythe someone in a tackle

Michael djkzer cant even be bothered to spell his name properly, where did you recruit him from? Oh yea bowers reserves........no my appologies, paul larks Basildon united revelution that managed to be the laughing stock of the league while he was in charge

Your showing coachie by your comments why most think of you as a good bloke, but a bit of an idiot

You talk a load of crap as usual esl observer.the four you mentioned they all play a very direct style of football but there are good sides in the esl as proved when they play in outside cup competitions.i could have a go at half of the Ryman 1 north and say that they are no different to any of the top half of the esl.people like you that try to denigrate the esl is either because they can.t get a job in it or support a Ryman team and think they are that great but they ain't.every esl team that got promoted over the years has done really well in the steps above.the esl is stronger than years before because there are no big money spenders aka horn church,Brentwood. Or concord anymore and all the little teams have raised their game and you can't predict a result anymore which makes more interesting and unpredictable.i haven't got anything against the olimpics league just don't rate it at all and is the cemetery for failed footballers that say they enjoy playing in it but the reason is that it is too flipping easy and no challenges.when you see the likes of dossier or barring ton scoring goals in there you have to start questioning how good it is.paul latke is a good man and he is proving that to us.he ain't his fault if he got himself into a job that over the years has mowing down quite few managers.ask the present manager how's feeling...

You contradict yourself when you name players that are scoring in the Olympian, questioning the strength. But then you have players scoring for your side that were playing in the Olympian reserve divisions last year.

So again I will question your theory that the esl is a cut above the rest.

To summarise the eo is crap, the esl is crap and the bottom half of the ryman 1 is crap. I would feel confident in a team like burnham goin to ware or gwr for example and beating them

My only quibble with you sir is that you make out the esl is the premier league, when although it is entertaining to watch the quality is poor.

Jokers like larke would get laughed out of dressing rooms of any decent standard of football I'm afraid.

As you mentioned before I'm glad he get his hands dirty and sweeps the dressing room as sadly thats all he is good for

And what you are good at pontificator?let me know I can get a job for you.i bet you can't even juggle a ball or knowing how many squares it has.all quack quack like they say in Naples.go back to your kennel and give up barking my darling.stick to birds.there is another forum for that.lol

Why burn ham and not bethnal green,barking side,sporting Bengal,barking or hullbridge instead?unless you have a connection with them...or a past connection.lol

As usual when you know tour beaten coachie you start spouting rubbish that no one can make any sense off, quoting what they say in Naples blah blah.

I was just using burnaham as an example as

they like your are an average, middle of the road side in a poor esl. No connections or past

connections sorry to disappoint you

And I believe dekezer played for larkes mighty bowers reserve side in the 'olympics' reserve league where they were getting beat every week.

As my name suggests I observe these things

Now come back with some of your usual rubbish

again cos you know you've been proved wrong.

Please tell me what they say in Rome regarding this subject

Edited by ESL Observer

Not really looking to engage in this debate, except to say there are many reasons why players play in the Olympian League, including not being good enough to player higher up the NL pyramid, but It's completely wrong to say all Olympian players are rejects from higher leagues.

My son would love to play in the ESL again (Assuming anybody wanted him) but his midweek coaching commitments prevent him doing so.

In Rome they say :dici un mare de cazzate.dekeyzer played for bowers first team and reserve that were in division 2 or 3 of the eo.not reserve of the eo.more or less like kelvedon hatch that team that play in a bunker.lol by the way I take that as a compliment!average lol