Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Great news for managers

The funniest statement I've seen on here for a while

I wish someone would video your trademark run at a game and put the clip on here as well as Youtube

I wish someone would video you at a SSML game and put the clip on here as well as Youtube.

The funniest statement I've seen on here for

a while

I wish someone would video your trademark run at a game and put the clip on here as well as Youtube

I wish someone would video you at a SSML game and put the clip on here as well as

Youtube.

Loll

I wish someone would video you at a SSML game and put the clip on here as well as Youtube.

You have to admit that your run is quite unique and the way you hold your flag out all the time rather than down by your side

You have to admit that your run is quite unique and the way you hold your flag out all the time rather than down by your side

I run holding the flag how it's meant to be held.

I've never had an Assessor say to me that I am holding the flag incorroctly.

I didn't say that you held the flag incorrectly, you just hold it in a comical fashion that's all

I didn't say that you held the flag incorrectly, you just hold it in a comical fashion that's all

If I hold the flag in a "comical fashion", then it would be incorrect.

Make your mind up.

Make your mind up.

It’s just the way or style you hold the flag which, in over 45 years of watching football, I have never seen before

Make your mind up.

It’s just the way or style you hold the flag which, in over 45 years of watching football, I have never seen before

It's no differant to anybody else.

Do you really believe that, well, like I said, I wish someone would video you at a game and put the clip on here or on Youtube