Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

v St Neots

Just back and first off it's worth mentioning that we all hope Chris Sliski is ok. When they said an ambulance had been called I thought it was his blood pressure!

What an AMAZING Rebels performance. Every player did their job brilliantly. I'd agree that Ollie B had a superb game but it would be wrong to pick an individual MoM. There were two overall magnificent performances today - the Rebels players and the Rebels supporters. The players never stopped running and working and there was a huge following from Slough that never stopped singing.

Credit to St Newts for being very accommodating hosts and magnanimous in defeat.

Happy happy happy happy!!!!! :)

Hope Chris is Ok. what a game nearly lost my voice. As usual a great turn out from the Slough supporters. St Neots great hosts and very friendly. Sue & Adien gutted at missing a great grame and atmosphere. Everything crossed for the rest of the season.

Over the moon

Phil & Lyn

EPIC OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE!!!

the defence proved today just why we have so many clean sheets. superb stuff from the 3 cb's and Warro like normal was on fire. how on earth Murphy has played so much in the last week after so long out i have no clue. so good to have Sweeney back

not just the defence though everyone played a massive part

get well soon Sliski, hope nothing too serious

fair play to St neots fans who took the defeat on the chin and were really friendly throughout the day even after the game

we must must must enjoy this win yes but make sure we are switched on and equally as motivated and focussed for the remaining games starting Tuesday night. lets hopefully recreate something remotely close to todays support and help take us to this title now.

REBELS REBELS REBELS!!!!

STEVIE BATEMANS REBEL ARMY!!!!

WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE SAY WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!!