Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

find a club

it really ignores me when people say that the National FA do nothing for small clubs,thats b0llocks each week they send me about 4/5 off these excellent introductions through their 'find a club' scheme:

Query:Dear Basildon United,

My name is S---- A---- and let me tell you my dreams. I dream someday my Country, Indonesia (population of 200+ million people) can play in World Cup, we can win Asian Cup and we can make our people proud. I want to make that dream come true. I'm a bachelor degree holder on Agriculture, I'm still 22 years old, but have experienced with national club and play football since little kid.

I want to ask you about the possibility of joining the club, is there any chance to me to show my skills on trial at your club?

I am an achievement orientation and proactive per...son and have good communication skill, moreover I always eager to learn with teamwork and high sense of wanting to make your club growing even further to the top. I like challenge, hard worker and have a Principe doing the best and never stop until pull stop. I enjoy working by team, and I willing to get minimum wages.

I am very happy if you give me the chance to learn and implicate my ability to make your club archive more success. I hope my ability and my experience background can meet the requirement to be placed in the position that I want, I also hope that I could do the best to your club, and I wish it will be your high club assets. It will be my pleasure to have a nice personal interview. Last hope not least, thanks to your consideration and attention to my resume.