Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cliff's A's to Supporters' Q's

Wellsie

Thanks-same again in another 4 months-just before the start of the new season ?

Yes, the intention is to repeat this.

Am imagining a moderator will take the appropriate action.

May I remind Tesco Bazza that swearing is not permitted on this foum, (Fans Focus rules not mine) which he agreed to when registering. Do it again and I will get Admin to ban you, because only you seem to think its funny.

Sorry what constituents a swear word blue gay Al? The f could stand anything.

Oh and by the way Bazza i am not gay, just happy!!! Water of a :duck: back to me :D

Ok will follow my sentiments am going to f off to herne bay tomorrow tried watching the reserves before never again. Any other gate fans going to herne bay tomorrow?

Well done wellsie must be a first you have posted without putting a boring link to the main site.

if your gona watch Herne Bay tomorrow your out of luck...they are playing away ...have fun!!!!

TB, i would like to know why never again watch the Ressies. All i can imagine is that you watched them earlier in the season as we were still trying to sort a squad out. We also had the bad luck that nearly all our games were against the top 4 teams in the league which made it even harder. Im sure that if you was to watch us again then you may have a different view. Maybe also you dont know the full story about the pre-season saga and not even having a team 3 days before kick off. People like you wind me up when they put comments like that without knowing the full story. I can tell you, that if we started the season now things would be a whole lot different. If you wanted to pm me and let me know ur reasons for that comment, i will be more than happy to reply

Touched a nerve there Kevin, you are right it was earlier in the season whitstable it was akin to watching AFC margate no doubt you and your team have improved, and good luck to you but I wouldn't waste another sat watching pub players. Doing better only losing odd instead of 5.

Face less Alan there are 300 at each game do we all have to ask your permission to voice an opinion?

TB, i would like to know why never again watch the Ressies. All i can imagine is that you watched them earlier in the season as we were still trying to sort a squad out. We also had the bad luck that nearly all our games were against the top 4 teams in the league which made it even harder. Im sure that if you was to watch us again then you may have a different view. Maybe also you dont know the full story about the pre-season saga and not even having a team 3 days before kick off. People like you wind me up when they put comments like that without knowing the full story. I can tell you, that if we started the season now things would be a whole lot different. If you wanted to pm me and let me know ur reasons for that comment, i will be more than happy to reply

For what its worth i'll pop along for second half...the reason i'll go and watch AFC Margate (who my company sponsor) playing, but as they kick off at 2.00pm, i will be able to come and support the lads in the second half. (and as some one else has commented) these may be also classed as "a pub team" but by God it is good to go back to the real grass roots sometimes.

Edited by marksandwell