Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Witham vs Barkingside

JPS

Witham won 7.1 on what was a fast slippery surface.

credit to the Barkingside lads for battling on with 10 men following the sending off of their giant center forward for kicking a witham midfielder ....this is the same player who broke a witham centerhalfs jaw when the teams met a few weeks ago....we dont need muppets like this in the game, he let his team down and dishes out cheap shots.....What goes around........got what he deserved.

nearly job done

If I'm correct, Manor are 6 points behind with 2 games left (Witham have 4 games).

So for Manor to win the league they would need to win both there games by a MASSIVE margin and Witham to lose all 4 of their remainaing games.

I must admit, it would have been nice to see Manor win the league as I have a few mates there, but I also have a couple at Whitam...so congratulations, looks like its in the bag..!!

The guy who got sent off, was it the gobby one, all tattooed up ?

If so he's a right muppet !