Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Team v Beaconsfield

how on earth did it not go in late on. yet again we piled on the pressure late on but just couldnt find that goal

both Slough and St Neots have lost consistency recently and are not killing off games

beaconsfield were again surprisingly happy to just not lose and they got the draw they were clearly happy to end up with

all 3 of our subs had chances to win it 2nd half and im just hoping we dont regret them though been so many what might of beens all season im sure for both us and St Neots

COYR!!! WE CAN STILL DO THIS!!! WIN IT FOR CHRIS!!!

A very touching minute's applause for Chris before the game. I can't think of anyone who deserves it more than him and it's still difficult to come to terms with him not being there :( .

Today was the very sort of game where our dearly departed friend would have been blowing a gasket. Desperately frustrating not being able to get through the massed ranks of SYCOB players and then spurning a couple of chances in the final stages of the game.

Plenty still to play for but that's three games on the spin St Newts have slipped up. You can't help thinking we've been given all the chances we're likely to get.

A very touching minute's applause for Chris before the game. I can't think of anyone who deserves it more than him and it's still difficult to come to terms with him not being there :( .

Today was the very sort of game where our dearly departed friend would have been blowing a gasket. Desperately frustrating not being able to get through the massed ranks of SYCOB players and then spurning a couple of chances in the final stages of the game.

Plenty still to play for but that's three games on the spin St Newts have slipped up. You can't help thinking we've been given all the chances we're likely to get.

Maybe but one more of those and we are ahead. It's very simple - score one point more than them in 3 games and we win - yes they have their noses in front and we must beat Bedworth but gotta try when it's as clear as that.

Really sorry I couldn't be there today to pay tribute from the terraces. Traffic and poor driving conditions conspired against me and so didn't get to beaconsfield until 5.30.

In the grand scheme of things the result today doesn't matter. Chris would disagree with me of course, given he was such a selfless man. In that light you could say today was a missed opportunity, but a few weeks ago we'd have jumped at the opportunity to have closed the points gap with three games to go.

You get the feeling that Newts will stop being quite so generous sooner rather than later so 9 points is a must ans then see where we are after Woodford.

Really sorry I couldn't be there today to pay tribute from the terraces. Traffic and poor driving conditions conspired against me and so didn't get to beaconsfield until 5.30.

In the grand scheme of things the result today doesn't matter. Chris would disagree with me of course, given he was such a selfless man. In that light you could say today was a missed opportunity, but a few weeks ago we'd have jumped at the opportunity to have closed the points gap with three games to go.

You get the feeling that Newts will stop being quite so generous sooner rather than later so 9 points is a must ans then see where we are after Woodford.

Whole heartedly agree BFR, today's result pales into insignifance really, there is more to life than football! You couldn't fault the players in the 2nd half, any other day and we'd have scored 3 or 4!

We are in a great position but we have to take 9 out of 9 points available and see what happens, I can see one more St Neots slip up but we have to take advantage next time!

3 games to go and still in the title hunt, what a season!

COME ON YOU REBELS!

First half very even with few chances created.

Second half we were much the better team and spurned some good chances with SYCOB happy to cling on for a point.

In the second half I thought we played some of our best stuff for a long time.

I thought Coyney was back to somewhere near his best with Olly Burgess and Steve Perkins having excellent games.

Also special mention to Chris Heron, who played well for his first game for a long time and a super delivery for our goal.

Big task to get 3 points at Bedworth next Saturday.