Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Lammas v Westfield (league cup semi-final Weds 11th April)

2 OUT OF 3 AINT BAD,though Redders.

Smudge, you took the words right out of my mouth :)

GF, I couldn't have said it better ............ :rolleyes: .

You know the song NG, everytime a defeat comes its the haaaaaaaaaa best squad and best team ever song!!! point was i never heard you sing this when we won the other 2 cups!! Always quick to criticise!! I echo what GF and Smudge said 2 out of 3 cups aint bad!! Makes up for a poor league performance but were still aiming for a top 5 finish!!

It was your shout of "time" as you played it back that I think stopped him from doing that!

Haa didnt see cheeseman to be honest!! still poor clearance!

You know the song NG, everytime a defeat comes its the haaaaaaaaaa best squad and best team ever song!!! point was i never heard you sing this when we won the other 2 cups!! Always quick to criticise!! I echo what GF and Smudge said 2 out of 3 cups aint bad!! Makes up for a poor league performance but were still aiming for a top 5 finish!!

It was clever banter which went straight over your head so me criticise, what?....WOW on the defence Reds, it was actually a bit of banter and a compliment........but if you want to take it as a dig then thats fine with me....... :D !!!

Edited by NICE GUY

It was clever banter which went straight over your head so me criticise, what?....WOW on the defence Reds, it was actually a bit of banter and a compliment........but if you want to take it as a dig then thats fine with me....... :D !

I love banter and compliments and if thats what you meant il take it like that and apologize for calling you a idiot!

It was clever banter which went straight over your head so me criticise, what?....WOW on the defence Reds, it was actually a bit of banter and a compliment........but if you want to take it as a dig then thats fine with me....... :D !

I love banter and compliments and if thats what you meant il take it like that and apologize for calling you a idiot!

Apology accepted Reds no offence taken........