Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The scenario is this!

Get your little blue eyes round this.

At 5.05pm I was sending you congratulations on winning the league.At 5.06 I came up with a cunning plan that throws yet more light on this championship race .Now bear with me as it's 3.24am

Next weekend,you beat Margate you win the league?yes?

If we win and you lose and lowestoft lose Saturday but win Tuesday week then they suddenly can win the league by beating you last game,if we are not beating leatherhead.We could be championsif we score last minute against leatherhead,so what do you guys think ???

At 5.05pm I was sending you congratulations on winning the league.At 5.06 I came up with a cunning plan that throws yet more light on this championship race .Now bear with me as it's 3.24am

If we win and you lose and lowestoft lose Saturday but win Tuesday week then they suddenly can win the league by beating you last game,if we are not beating leatherhead.We could be championsif we score last minute against leatherhead,so what do you guys think ???

I think you have been drinking again Sir B)

If we win and you lose and lowestoft lose Saturday but win Tuesday week then they suddenly can win the league by beating you last game

Lowestoft need to win all 3 to have a chance at the title. I'm sure that theyll be up for the game in any case, so the could certainly open the door for you. All it takes is for us to slip up at Margate (and you to win of course) and it all goes don to a very nervy last day. Not counting no chickens yet

The only way we can lose the title is to lose to both Margate & Lowestoft and either hornchurch or Lowestoft win all remaining games. Could it happen.....sure. Will it happen........probably not. Keep on dreaming East Side and let me know what odds the bookies will give you.

Dont think anything is going to stop best keeper in the league winning Ryman Prem

Yes I had been drinking

That's understandable, given the circumstances.

Things always look far better from behind those Beer Goggles.

the scenario is this...we get at least the point we need to win the league at margate...massive pitch invasion...few beers on the road home...we all travel back to the lodge to celebrate our promotion...and then eastside chauffeur's us around all the pubs in ricay as we paint the town blue..