Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

GARETH WILLIAMS !!

Who the hell can burn that many calories in 30 seconds.

Pink Panther - Perhaps you should ask Boris Becker that question

Umm Rhodes....

Sadly Pink Panther is not around to post any more.

I wonder if Prince Andrew might know something as he has close connections in Kazakhstan doesn't he

Prince Andrew?

Wouldn't totally surprise me, as he does have some dubious connections.

A video by the UK Column outed him as a friend of a well known paedophile..

Yes, there are a number of good posters who disappear into the night never to be seen again aren't there, I've always missed Greg Dyke who was no doubt at Griffin Park this afternoon.

• 9 months later...

I see that Police have finally wound down their inquiry into the mysterious death of so called 'spook' Gareth Williams stating that 'there was no evidence to establish the exact circumstances of his death'. Deputy Assistant Commissioner Martin Hewitt said 'the Police had decided that on balance it is a more probable conclusion that there was no other person present at the property in Pimlico when Gareth died', we are saying that the most probable scenario is that Gareth was alone but I do not have the evidence to close down entirely that someone else was there, my view is that it was an accident, there's nothing to suggest that Gareth had any intention of taking his own life'. Case closed!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2505060/MI6-spy-dead-bag-died-tragic-accident-locking-holdall-police-say-official-verdict.html

You have to wonder how Williams was able to get into the intelligence service with his dubious lifestyle as a rumoured transvestite, these type of people are supposedly positively vetted at the highest level and no stone is left unturned so heads should definitely roll.

Did GCHQ or anybody really know what he was up to?

It's not just called 'The Donut' for its hole in the middle of the building...

The secret service always has seemed to attract deviants from WWII onwards.

Edited by Big J R

I've heard the requirements are set very low, only marginally higher than the pencil pushers in the Civil Service. Intelligence being an Oxy-moron obviously. 

I've heard the requirements are set very low

Where did you hear that out of interest

Where did you hear that out of interest

From someone in the Intelligence Service.

• 3 weeks later...

Williams was also a strange looking chap wasn't he so surely alarm bells would start ringing as soon as he walked into a room for any job interview let alone one with the likes of GCHQ, MI5 and MI6!

• 6 months later...

I see that so called spy in the bag, and Aajen Robben lookalike, Gareth Williams is in the news again with retired murder squad detective, Chief Inspector Colin Sutton, indicating that Williams could well have been poisoned, Alexander Litvinenko style:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2664375/MI6-spy-body-stuffed-bag-poisoned-says-murder-squad-detective-scene.html

• 2 months later...

An interesting Blog entitled ' The Spy That Knew Too Much' about Aajen Robben dead ringer, Gareth Williams and hosting a large selection of news articles and theories about his mysterious death:

http://tswktm.blogspot.co.uk/