Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

GARETH WILLIAMS !!

'The Spy In The Bag'

I know this is a little bit "goulish" but I was wondering what people thought about the Gareth Williams story.

It sounds like something out of an Agatha Christie or James Bond book, or an episode of Sherlock.

Anyone got any interesting theories as to how he ended up in a padlocked bag ?

I thought the Coroners ruling yesterday made for very interesting reading !!

Answers on a 'Licence To Kill', to.............

'The Spy In The Bag'

I know this is a little bit "goulish" but I was wondering what people thought about the Gareth Williams story.

It sounds like something out of an Agatha Christie or James Bond book, or an episode of Sherlock.

Anyone got any interesting theories as to how he ended up in a padlocked bag ?

I thought the Coroners ruling yesterday made for very interesting reading !!

Answers on a 'Licence To Kill', to.............

Its obvious.....he slipped in the bath,fell in the bag and the padlock snapped shut.

These sort of things happen every day......

Big JR - There’s certainly a lot more to Williams death than meets the eye isn’t there.

It's only a matter of time before Loosely comes on this thread to give his 'expert' opinion so I had better put the record straight before he starts his speculation. It's blatantly obvious that Gareth Williams was a secret transvestite and a claustrophiliac, a man who is aroused by being trapped in enclosed spaces. Police found thousands of pounds worth of luxury women’s clothing and shoes in Williams apartment and discovered that he had visited bondage and sadomasochism websites including some related to claustrophilia, Police also learned that Williams regularly met with men in the London's notorious gay districts of Soho and Vauxhall Cross, near to the MI6 headquarters where he was on a years secondment from GCHQ in Cheltenham:

http://www.scotsman.com/scotland-on-sunday/scotland/the-spy-in-the-bag-did-mi6-agent-s-kinky-sex-games-lead-to-his-death-1-2262515

It's only a matter of time before Loosely comes on this thread to give his 'expert' opinion so I had better put the record straight before he starts his speculation. It's blatantly obvious that Gareth Williams was a secret transvestite and a claustrophiliac, a man who is aroused by being trapped in enclosed spaces. Police found thousands of pounds worth of luxury women’s clothing and shoes in Williams apartment and discovered that he had visited bondage and sadomasochism websites including some related to claustrophilia, Police also learned that Williams regularly met with men in the London's notorious gay districts of Soho and Vauxhall Cross, near to the MI6 headquarters where he was on a years secondment from GCHQ in Cheltenham:

http://www.scotsman....death-1-2262515

Sounds like your type of bloke Rhodes.......

http://www.scotsman....death-1-2262515

Thanks for that kind introduction Rhodesly. Well obviously we know that Government Ministries will take any sort of Tom, Dick and Harry with God knows what in their backgrounds but you'd think the Secret Services would be a bit more choosy.

Thanks for that kind introduction Rhodesly. Well obviously we know that Government Ministries will take any sort of Tom, Dick and Harry with God knows what in their backgrounds but you’d think the Secret Services would be a bit more choosy

Loosely - I rest my case, I think members are getting tired of you childishly trying to score points all the time. Do you know any claustrophiliac’s out of interest, it wouldn’t surprise me in the least if you did.

Loosely - I rest my case, I think members are getting tired of you childishly trying to score points all the time. Do you know any claustrophiliac’s out of interest, it wouldn’t surprise me in the least if you did.

He knows of you.........

Thanks for that kind introduction Rhodesly. Well obviously we know that Government Ministries will take any sort of Tom, Dick and Harry with God knows what in their backgrounds but you’d think the Secret Services would be a bit more choosy

What are you going on about Rhodesy? Why do you have to be so sensitive ALL the time???

As for your question dumbo the only ones I know of are these, its not even a word! PMSL!!!

Loosely - Of course 'claustrophiliac' is a word, it refers to a man, or indeed a woman, who is sexually aroused by being trapped in enclosed spaces

Loosely - Of course 'claustrophiliac' is a word, it refers to a man, or indeed a woman, who is sexually aroused by being trapped in enclosed spaces

Well Rhodesy, I don't doubt everyone would expect you to be an expert and devotee of that practise however you are incorrect over the spelling.

Claustrophilia is the abnormal desire to be shut in, possibly close all doors and or windows or enclose in a tighter space. It isn't necessarily an erotic practice but if that is how it takes you then whatever floats your boat..

A Claustrophilic is the person suffering from this abnormal desire or one who enjoys it.

But you've given us much enjoyment in the office today lol.

Edited by Loose

Well Rhodesy, I don't doubt everyone would expect you to be an expert and devotee of that practise however you are incorrect over the spelling.

Claustrophilia is the abnormal desire to be shut in, possibly close all doors and or windows or enclose in a tighter space. It isn't necessarily an erotic practice but if that is how it takes you then whatever floats your boat..

A Claustrophilic is the person suffering from this abnormal desire or one who enjoys it.

But you've given us much enjoyment in the office today lol.

I always thought a claustrophilic was someone that got horny thinking about Father Christmas.

Missunderstood - Not to be confused with Auto-erotic Asphyxiation which was how both the iconic Kung Fu actor David Carradine and INXS frontman Michael Hutchence sadly died

All these big names.

I remember hearing about the lad than didn't know the difference between arson and incest.........................................

.......... so he set fire to his sister !!!!

they claim you can burn as many calories during sex as you would do running a half marathon race. Who the hell can burn that many calories in 30 seconds.

Edited by Pink Panther

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I was going mad last night as I was sure Gareth Williams was playing for Bayern Munich last night in the Champions League Final but then realised it was Arjen Robben

... and on the Champions League Final subject..........

.......... My head has just stopped hurting. Congratulation to all at Stamford Bridge/Cobham.

Not one of Chelsea's best performances, but they did what was needed.

..... and YES, I have to admit I did NOT watch the penalty shoot-out.

Having witnessed two as a Club Secretary, both which went against us, I make it a point NOT to watch those that involve clubs I suppoort !

• 7 months later...

I see that Gareth Williams was in contact with Kazakhstan mining oligarch billionaire's son Furkat Ibragimov shortly before his mysterious death, the revelation raises new questions over Williams death however there is apparently no suggestion that London based Mr Ibragimov or his family are suspects. Watch this space.

The Illuminati got him.

I wonder if Prince Andrew might know something as he has close connections in Kazakhstan doesn't he