Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ashford Town v Walton & Hersham Photo Diary

I popped along to Short Lane on Saturday and took a few pics during the first half. Not so many 'traditional' action shots but a number that show the setting, and the ground's unique 'scenic' qualities that give it a special character of its own. Hope you like them - best viewed in slideshow format ...

post-6931-0-01218800-1343151945_thumb.jpg

David - thanks. A good set of pictures.

Hmmmm.... this is like the moment an old friend knocks on your door on a surprise visit when you haven't tidied up for a week!

I would like to point out that due to a problem with both the strimmer and petrol mower the grass along the sides of the pitch have not been able to be cut. This will be rectified ASAP. The mower that does the pitch, can't gain access to these patches and therefor it has had to be left to grow until i returned from holiday.

Has anyone found any japanese prisoners of war in the long-grass, or just the usual wildlife? (No offence - Kiri).

Archived