Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hanworth Villa

Fuzzy Royal

I still dont think it will stop happening. There are far too many 'grey areas' for the Fa to do anything that will put an immediate stop to it.

'ere JJ contacted that player Joe Bloggs he said he will play for Chertsey so put a 7dayer into Wearing Jeans his number is 077895349852 allowing time to wash and dry then go in for him, he will join you.............simple Windsor Sec. no illegal approach made..... ^_^ ! .This happens Windsor Sec at all levels of football.... even Barclays Premier !

Edited by NICE GUY

NO NAME YOU ARE A DISGRACE,even I know their are 11 numbers to contact anyone by Mobile.Leave this decent Club alone,it is called harassment in my book.

A DISGRACE !!! Let me put to you TWO FACE how stupid are you ? Time and time again, you do not read my post carefully always jumping to conclusions and shooting yourself in the foot.......bang, bang you done it again ;)

Of course there are more than 11 numbers thats why I picked the 12 (twelve) numbers by pure random Did you not note the name of the player and the team he plays for........ duuurrrr !

The above is an example for Windsor Sec.on how easy this can be done, backing up JJ comments where there are too many grey areas to confirm any evidence of ''tapping up'' players.

Happy now ! Apologies will be accepted in due course .... :P !!!

Read the whole thread not just one post from you.YOU ARE A DISGRACE.YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO KEEP UP YOUR TIRADE,WHICH YOU STARTED ON THE COMBINED COUNTIES ONE.HAVE TROD IN BETTER THAN YOU,NO NAME.APOLOGIES TO WINDSOR POSTERS,JUST DELETE HIS POSTS,HE IS A CANCER ON FOOTBALL DECENCY.

Read the whole thread not just one post from you.YOU ARE A DISGRACE.YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO KEEP UP YOUR TIRADE,WHICH YOU STARTED ON THE COMBINED COUNTIES ONE.HAVE TROD IN BETTER THAN YOU,NO NAME.APOLOGIES TO WINDSOR POSTERS,JUST DELETE HIS POSTS,HE IS A CANCER ON FOOTBALL DECENCY.

I will accept that as your apology then............ ;)

...and of course hereith speak the PERFECT ONE.......known as TWO FACE and we all know why ask Guernsey !. I was explaining to Windsor Sec how easy it is to avoid the 'tapping up'' claim, but you have to stick your nose in..... sorry Windsor Sec.

NG, I'm not your grandmother and therefore do not need instruction in the sucking of eggs thankyou. Once again you have failed to understand the content of a post or have chosen not to do so. I never said that sort of thing doesn't go on or is easy to prove but what I did say is that anyone 'inducing' a player to join another club can be dealt with by the FA and it is in the hands of club administrators to deal with as they see fit. Any 3rd party can still be dealt with by the FA as they will then be seen to be acting as an 'agent' for said player and you can bet your bottom dollar that person will not be registered with the FA as a 'licensed' agent and, therefore, would be deemed to be acting on behalf of the club who wish to sign the player.