Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Race night

SlimBoyFat

The club are running another Race Night on Saturday 26th January so I'm looking for race sponsors for six races. Anyone interested please let me know.

SBF

• 3 weeks later...

This seems to have got lost in the Christmas / New year rush.

Is it the usual £20 to sponsor a race, Phil? I'm away that day but I'd be happy to sponsor a race, The "Stuff Your Face Stakes", with the following runners...

Perry Perry Chicken

Mann's Brown Ale

Plum Duffy

Murray Mint

Robinson's Barley

Sherbet Fountain

Liqueur Kofi

and the pre-race favourite...

Chairman's Casserole!

Ed. i think Mitch Fountain has left us., but i stand to be corrected.

How about Big MACcarthy?

Also if you have no takers for the last race Phil let me know. But i am happy for my stable to miss this meeting out.

• 2 weeks later...

All races are now sponsored, thanks to all sponsors. Horses are now up for ownership. £5 a horse (5 for £20). Get yours quick. List on the club noticeboard.

SBF

OK guys last chance to get your name in the racecard which is off to the printers at noon tomorrow. If you want to be an onwer the following horses are still available (£5 each or 5 for £20) You will still be able to buy any that remain unsold on the night.

Race 1 - 3. cATCH IT, 6. KICK IT and 8. HOLD IT

Race 2 - 3. STEVLAND HARDAWAY JUDKINS, 4. STEFANI JOANNE ANGELINA GERMANOTTA, 5. DAVID ROBERT HAYWARD JONES, 6. PAUL HEWSON, 7. WILLIAM MICHAEL ALBERT BROAD and 8. EILLEN REGINA EDWARDS.

Race 3 - 5. ROBINOSN'S BARLEY and 6. BIGMACCA

Race 4 - 2. CAPTAIN DAVO, 3. MUTINY ON THE BOUNTY, 4. THE FRENCH MOANER, 7. KEEKS 28 and 8. JOOKAS

Race 5 - 2. MARVIN LEE ADAY, 3. REGINALD KENNETH DWIGHT, 5. VINCENT DAMON FURNIER, 6. SIMON JOHN RITCHIE, 7. GEORGIOS KYRIACOS PANAYIOTO and 8. JAMES NEWELL OSTERBERG JNR.

Race 6 - 2. AND SMITH MUST SCORE, 4. A VIEW TO A KIILN and 8. SING WHEN WE'RE FISHING

Race 7 - 1. DOMINIC HOLLAND, 4. JOHN EDWARDS, 5. PETE TOWNSEND, 6 RICK WAKEMAN and 8. ROBERT RANKIN

Let me know by PM, email, phone or text

SBF

club.manager @atmfc.co.uk

Thanks GP, and thanks to everyone who came along and made it such a good evening. I'm sure I'm not the only one who woke with a sore head this morning ... :D

All,

Just a final post to update on the evenings winners.

Race 1 No 4 Hoof It - Russell Canderton & Bairoh Conteh

Race 2 No 5 David Robert Hayward Jiones (Bowie) - Bob Parker

Race 3 No 6 Bigmacca - Stewart Cook (Forecast 6&1 - Dan Butler)

Race 4 No 2 Captain Davo - Kate Cook

Race 5 No 7 Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou (George Michael) - Andy Dudley

Race 6 No 1 There's Only One F In Fulham - The Champagne Management Syndicate (Forecast 1&7 -Hannah)

Race 7 No 2 Dean Gaffney - Chris Robinson & Paul McCarthy

Race 8 No 6 Boulder Mobile - Karin & Toby

Thanks again for all your support.

Phil

Archived