Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Au Revoir Arsene?

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/premier-league-paper-round-wenger-agreed-psg-move-060515383.html

Would be sad to see him go,but I think the time is about right for change at The Emirates.

If Arsenal can appoint Mourinho/Pellegrini then I'd certainly have more faith for next season.

For me Wenger is one of the greatest managers of all time. Always tries to play attractive football, refuses to get his club get into financial difficulties and fiercely loyal to his club and players. When he does final call it a day I doubt we will ever see his like ever again.

Agree Alan,I actually think he should step down at either the end of this season or next as its obviously taking his toll.

The fans are unhappy about lack of silverware and he has to take the blame for that as some of his signings of late have been suspect

Ever since David Dein left, Arsene has found it harder to get the financial backing for Arsenal to be successful.

I just hope that the board can unite behind the new manager.  Kroenke,Usmanov and co need to work together for Arsenal to challenge for top spot next season, otherwise we will forever be playing catch-up with the two Manchester clubs and will have to watch out that Spurs don't steal a march on us.

Archived