Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

I am considerably richer than yo!  :P

Well these things seem to bother our Rhodesly.   :D

If you are all so darn rich, please consider donating towards the costs of running the site.

Every penny counts and would reduce my debts!

Had a look Ian, firstly at my age I have to consider whether Life Gold Membership will be good value for money and also i don't use PayPal anymore unfortunately. If there is another way to donate please pm me the details as I would be happy to contribute.

If he's prepared to discuss and reveal his personal income and expenditure then I'll be more than happy to reveal mine to him

Why is it such a big deal what our mutual friend earns, he's a real person and the salt of the earth, can you say that about yourself

Why is it such a big deal what our mutual friend earns, he's a real person and the salt of the earth, can you say that about yourself

Ah..I see Rhodesly, this "mutual friend" of yours, is real but you ask his questions and what he earns isn't a big deal.

Then neither is who paid for two tickets on a luxury cruise liner.

Until anything becomes a big deal then I guess that is the end of the matter.

Then neither is who paid for two tickets on a luxury cruise liner

Well it becomes an issue when you are taking advantage and sponging off a vulnerable individual, that's what I heard from our mutual friend!

Well it becomes an issue when you are taking advantage and sponging off a vulnerable individual, that's what I heard from our mutual friend!

Well you and your friend are being very silly Rhodesly. As well as knowing absolutely nothing. No change there then.