Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

I'm surprised nobody has started the traditional thread as yet so shall I do the honours this year, I expect it will just be the same old same old for everyone

We're all in a festive mood aren't we!

Merry Christmas all!

How was your Christmas out of interest

How was your Christmas out of interest

Can't complain thank you Rhodesly, Sally and I have been enjoying the hospitality of Cunard's Queen Victoria and some warm weather around the Canaries and Madeira, back on the 2nd Jan. Hope you had an enjoyable Christmas or a peaceful one at least, Happy New Year to you.

I missed this thread earlier, so may I wish one and all a happy and peaceful new year.

• 2 weeks later...

Can't complain thank you Rhodesly, Sally and I have been enjoying the hospitality of Cunard's Queen Victoria and some warm weather around the Canaries and Madeira, back on the 2nd Jan. Hope you had an enjoyable Christmas or a peaceful one at least, Happy New Year to you.

I mentioned this to our mutual friend, remember him, and his reaction was amusing!

I mentioned this to our mutual friend, remember him, and his reaction was amusing!

I'm pleased for you. Did you have a good Christmas? Did your mutual friend?

Our mutual friend asked me to ask you who paid for the Cunard cruise out of interest

Our mutual friend asked me to ask you who paid for the Cunard cruise out of interest

Did he? Get's more fascinating by the post Rhodesly. Ask him how much he took home last year for me will you?

Loosely - Well that doesn't answer the question does it so if you let me know who paid for your Cunard cruise I will let our mutual friend know, it must have been quite pricey.

Loosely - Well that doesn't answer the question does it so if you let me know who paid for your Cunard cruise I will let our mutual friend know, it must have been quite pricey.

It was ridiculously expensive. Ridiculously.

Do let me know how much your friend took home last year, or ask him to contact me directly. If he's prepared to discuss and reveal his personal income and expenditure then I'll be more than happy to reveal mine to him, I'll give you a clue, both Sally and myself are stinking rich, it would take a long spreadsheet to detail our assets and savings. A long one.

How are you doing yourself money-wise? Good Christmas prezzie wise?