Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

MARGATE'S CEO SENDS POSITIVE MESSAGE TO FANS

Chris1

Yep-think it was informative and interesting.

cracking stuff.

as before-remain marginally concerned that its all gone quiet on the ground development front.

just 30 days for the latest timeline for definite commencement to happen as i read post the egm .

Probably just me ,where i see the ground as more important (and actually more interesting )-not that living 250 miles away i am desperate for a new ground-but simply because imo-until that does get underway-i really don't think the club will move forward much.

Getting slightly mixed messages here-as Mr Laslett advises that =get the team right-and the rest falls into place'-yet those who attended the agm have said the whole ground is going ahead imminently under a 14 month building programme.

I thought the club were going to update re: the ground after that egm-but seems a bit quiet on that front (maybe it will start tomorrow.

again-not really that concerned -after 8 years-a couple more won't matter- but when you say something-you have to do it to retain credibility-and more local supporters have been let down before through no one's fault over this.

I think,when the ground starts-that really will take the' monkey off the shoulder'-and its a psychological barrier to progress.

It may have been different at wolves-clouded by a white elephant stand that mr laslett rightly opposed i believe,but at HDP this imo is the biggest lift that can be given to the club-to me-get that started-and then the football side will fall into place.we all see things differently

whether to advise of' ground news' is the responsibility of Mr Egan,Mr Laslett ,or remains with KP i have no idea.

Just hope an army of hi-viz jackets,and concrete mixers for me are flooding into HDP in the next 30 days.

If its not happening yet for whatever reason-no problem-but maybe advise the state of play ?

Up the 'Gate

Archived